Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

Why does it not surprise me that you decided to take the exception to the rule and portray it as anything but an outlier? 

Brady went from 211 to 225. So he put on about 14lbs. We also have no clue what span of time that was over. It could have been very slowly and steadily over 20 years. He also had a bigger overall frame than Daniels.

I just remember scouts saying how skinny he was. All I could think of since you said this doesn't happen. You didn't set the year(s) parameters lol

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

Daniels is the same height and likely at or a little under 200lbs right now. He has a very slight frame with narrow shoulders, hips, and legs. The idea that he's going to come in and just suddenly pack on 20-25lbs of muscle is idiotic and isn't going to happen.

Online they have him listed at 210 lbs. I didn't see where he was listed at 200lbs or less. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zCommander said:

Online they have him listed at 210 lbs. I didn't see where he was listed at 200lbs or less. 

Yes, and about 95% of the time college teams overstate their QB's height and weight. If Daniels was actually 210lbs as he's listed, then he would have weighed in at the combine and called it a day, IMO.

It doesn't pass the eye test or the smell test. The eye test because the dude just looks like a swizzle stick, and the smell test because, as I said, if he was the weight he's actually listed as, he wouldn't have declined to weigh in at the combine.

• Like 4

Teddy Bridgewater was considered to be really skinny coming into the league. He was in between 6’2’’ and 6’3’’ and weighed in at like 208 on his pro day. After a year or 2 he had got his weight up to 215 and that was his playing weight, which is the same as Joe Burrows now.

But if I’m not mistaken, Teddy suffered through injuries throughout his career, Burrow himself has had his season ended twice.

But even bigger guys like Peyton Manning and Tom Brady missed time do to injury. Heck, Cousins is a big guy and just got hurt bad this last year.

I hope they pick their guy on what they think they can do, rather than what they think they can do. Go with the highest ceiling guy, whoever they think it might be. There are good arguments for both guys, it’ll be interesting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, mac8887 said:

Teddy Bridgewater was considered to be really skinny coming into the league. He was in between 6’2’’ and 6’3’’ and weighed in at like 208 on his pro day. After a year or 2 he had got his weight up to 215 and that was his playing weight, which is the same as Joe Burrows now.

But if I’m not mistaken, Teddy suffered through injuries throughout his career, Burrow himself has had his season ended twice.

But even bigger guys like Peyton Manning and Tom Brady missed time do to injury. Heck, Cousins is a big guy and just got hurt bad this last year.

I hope they pick their guy on what they think they can do, rather than what they think they can do. Go with the highest ceiling guy, whoever they think it might be. There are good arguments for both guys, it’ll be interesting.

Kirk has a slim build, would not consider him big at all

4 minutes ago, mac8887 said:

Except Kirk is 35 now so age has caught up to him. He was not big but could still take a hit. Must be his tough bones :) 

4 minutes ago, DiscoBob said:

Kirk has a slim build, would not consider him big at all

Yeah I guess you’re right there, but Rodgers weighs 225, he got hurt as well. Cam Newton is a big guy and he got hurt to. It’s such a crapshoot when it comes to QB injuries, most are just bad luck.

Just now, zCommander said:

Except Kirk is 35 now so age has caught up to him. He was not big but could still take a hit. Must be his tough bones :) 

Probably drinks a lot of milk.

• Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1

26 minutes ago, mistertim said:

It doesn't pass the eye test...

The eye test huh? You must be that guy at the carnivals that can just guess people's weight by just looking at them lol

Edited by zCommander

2 minutes ago, zCommander said:

The eye test huh? You must be that guy at the carnivals that can just guess people's weight by just looking at them lol

Sure, you can play the incredulity game, but we watch football and we've seen plenty of guys who are in the 6'3 to 6'4 and 210lbs or so range. He doesn't look like one of those guys.

And, again, if he actually was 210 as he's listed, there would have been zero reason for him to refuse to be weighed at the combine.

Add those two and you have a pretty decent recipe for "Yeah the team definitely overstated his weight on the website" (which, again, pretty much every single college team does with their QBs)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Sure, you can play the incredulity game, but we watch football and we've seen plenty of guys who are in the 6'3 to 6'4 and 210lbs or so range. He doesn't look like one of those guys.

And, again, if he actually was 210 as he's listed, there would have been zero reason for him to refuse to be weighed at the combine.

Add those two and you have a pretty decent recipe for "Yeah the team definitely overstated his weight on the website" (which, again, pretty much every single college team does with their QBs)

His true weight will come out. I will give you my 2 cents after that. I don't like to speculate.

I hope his skills outweigh how much he weighs though. Sam Howell had defenders bouncing off him when he was running with the football and even flattened Diggs two years ago (the last game of the year) but that was not important to anyone it looks like. It is his skills that everyone talks about instead. 

Edited by zCommander

22 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

Good to see you’ve tried to distract the boring Maye v Daniels circular chatter with a random FA post. Nice tactic….:)

Good catch wrong thread on my end.

Byard's signing though might have a domino effect that changes the permutations of where these QBs go. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mistertim said:

He did look bigger than usual at the combine, but that could’ve been the baggy clothes he was wearing. It was hard to tell. Maybe he can get some butt implants, that’ll help him pass the eye test

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, WashingtonRedWolves said:

Maybe they’ll decide its not worth it to give fields away for scraps and keep him, use their 1st and 9th picks on MHJ/O-line instead, and let caleb fall to us for free. A man can dream

No point dreaming, if he falls you take him, but he's not falling and that scenario isn't happening. 

3 minutes ago, mac8887 said:

He did look bigger than usual at the combine, but that could’ve been the baggy clothes he was wearing. It was hard to tell. Maybe he can get some butt implants, that’ll help him pass the eye test

132b4b56618b88e9fee72239c6a57266.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mac8887 said:

Yeah I guess you’re right there, but Rodgers weighs 225, he got hurt as well. Cam Newton is a big guy and he got hurt to. It’s such a crapshoot when it comes to QB injuries, most are just bad luck.

For a lot of guys, yeah bad luck and part of the game, but some guys simply expose themselves to more damage. I don't care what your weight is, you cant get in constant car crashes and expect to always walk away from them.

Anthony Richardson got his measurables up to 6'4 250 before the season. I'm pretty sure he could qualify as a small house. He was knocked out of the game in week 1... and week 2... and lost his season in week 5. This was less of a case of bad luck and more "your playing with the reaper and he got you"

I'm way more concerned w/ minimizing opportunities to get injured than actual weight. Your size won't mean much of anything if your opening yourself up to linebackers.

Your never gonna get that contact number to 0, but you cant spike it to 100.

Even if your 250 the NFL has the kind of power to absolutely toss your salad if you let them.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I highlighted a play in my breakdown of Maye I wanted to bring up specifically, but not have it buried in that War and Peace post.  Here's the play:

Play 28: Play Grade C.  Incomplete pass deep right.  This ball was maybe .5 seconds late or it's a completion.  Ball traveled probably 40 yards in the air.  This is the first ball where I think he could have put a little more zip on the ball, he might have had a deep completion. Or throw it a beat earlier. Or throw it a bit more to the outside.  DB came to break up the play. Receiver should probably still have caught it, had 2 hands on it and was bringing it in.    It wasn't a bad throw.  But it wasn't a great throw.  

Here's what's interesting about that play and that grade: this play is not available to Daniels.  I graded Maye as a C because the ball was a tick late, and a tick inaccurate.  

But he CAN make that play.  He just didn't on this occasion.  It was SO close, though.  There's nothing which would make you think that play couldn't work.  And it was a very good play by the defender also.  

Daniels doesn't have the arm to make that play, in fact, if he tries it, it's almost certainly intercepted.

So, this poses an interesting grading question: Should this grade be higher because, while it wasn't complete, the "degree of difficulty" makes the play harder and therefor as long as Maye doesn't screw it up entirely, the baseline high is higher?

It doesn't seem fair to down-grade Maye for almost making a play which I'd hazard half the QBs in the NFL can't attempt. I don't think that play is available to Kirk Cousins, for example.  Mahomes/Allen/Herbert/Lamar?  Yes.  Tua, Burrow, Purdy, Cousins, Dak, Hurts, Russell Wilson (now), Carr, Jimmy G.? Probably not.  Stafford 3 years ago could.  Stafford today?  Maybe.  Baker?  I don't think so.

This isn't so much a knock on Daniels.  This is not like Taylor Heinicke level of arm talent incompetence.  

However, I did a side-by-side comparison, and tried to be as consistent as possible. I feel like grading this the same as some of the other "C" grades which I graded Daniels at is unfair, since he couldn't make this throw.  

It's an odd conundrum.  

Edited by Voice_of_Reason
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

In my opinion, if they want a top-end prospect, they need to stay and pick Daniels, because I’m more convinced than ever we’re picking Maye.  

However, I think that’s one of the worst places for Daniels to go.  His lack of arm talent in NE weather late in the season is going to be a problem.  

They might be in the unique position where McCarthy, Penix or Nix might be a better fit.  If so, a trade back might work for them.  

I think we could make it work with Daniels.  

They should want Maye.  But they’re not getting Maye.

Unless they trade up to our spot and take Maye, and we view Daniels + picks as a good value.  That would be interesting.

I leave open the possibility I’m wrong, but I really think we’re taking Maye.  

I think he has an arm that can cope with AFC East weather in December. It's probably not ideal, by any stretch, but honestly, there team is garbage like ours is, its years away, so he's gonna get plenty of practice getting used to handling the weather issues while they suck in '24 and '25 and maybe '26. 

Worth noting:

'23: 2 of 6 late season games weren't on the East Coast exactly/Northeast (Denver and Pitt)

'22: 2 of 6 (Vegas and Arizona)

'21: 2 of 5 (Indy and Miami)

'20 3 of 5 (2 game visit to LA, and Miami)

'19: 2 of 6 (trips to Cincy and Houston)

So it's not totally horrible, basically the last 5 years, you've got 28 December/January regular season games and 11 of them are in what should be fine, conditions or at least adequate (Pittsburgh in December can suck, same with Denver lol). 

So for me, you're right, if you don't have tremendous arm strength, playing in the Eastern Division of either conference is problematic, otoh, the divisions were shrunk, so there are fewer Eastern Division games to begin with, and then you can see that they seem to try to schedule December roadies for Eastern teams as far west as possible. Usually 40% to 30+% of those roadies are out West or at least to the midwest. I also just think Daniels arm is fine, it aint Maye's, but it's largely fine, kinda like JJ's, but I think a bit better than his (which apparently is an issue throwing to the left). 

Additionally, like us, New England is basically just an epic trash pit of a team. Unlike us, they have a core piece of the team that is definitely solid to good (Defense), but unlike us, they have straight up NOTHING on offense. Like, whatever we think of Dotson's disappointing '23, and it was disappointing, he's a better WR than anyone on New England, and that's saying something, on top of that we have McLaurin, our RB's are a push, their TE situation is better, but neither are good, their OL is about close to adequate, I think ours is horrible, but we have more flexibility to fix issues than they do in the draft. The bigger problem for me for New England, is that they're just truly awful on offense, and its an even more long term rebuild than ours. With ours? If we do well with our decisions in the draft and FA, we could potentially fix the offense more or less in 2 years, I don't think 2 years is enough for New England, the roster is horrible on offense, and the top end, team changing WR's will be gone in early round 2 (I just heard a dynasty guy argue that 7-8 guys are likely to go top 32)...So, for Daniels, his arm and Northeasters and other weather issues don't scare me as much as how long it will take to fix the ---- show that will be their offense. They will give Daniels (if they draft him) straight, hot garbage to work with next year, and that's the concern. How beat up does he get in '24 trying to make things happen because his playmakers are all slow and ---- athletes and the one speed guy, Tyquan's, season best #'s are like 15-20 catches? I can totally envision him getting hurt, constantly running because nobody is open. 

3 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

For a lot of guys, yeah bad luck and part of the game, but some guys simply expose themselves to more damage. I don't care what your weight is, you cant get in constant car crashes and expect to always walk away from them.

Anthony Richardson got his measurables up to 6'4 250 before the season. I'm pretty sure he could qualify as a small house. He was knocked out of the game in week 1... and week 2... and lost his season in week 5. This was less of a case of bad luck and more "your playing with the reaper and he got you"

I'm way more concerned w/ minimizing opportunities to get injured than actual weight. Your size won't mean much of anything if your opening yourself up to linebackers.

Your never gonna get that contact number to 0, but you cant spike it to 100.

Even if your 250 the NFL has the kind of power to absolutely toss your salad if you let them.

I agree completely, Both Jayden and Drake took lots of hits last year, Jayden’s are more memorable because of how brutal they looked, but both were willing to take on contact way too often when scrambling. Neither will be able to sustain an 17 game season taking the hits they did, but it will be even harder for Jayden.

I was watching some Joe Milton tape yesterday, just because his cannon for an arm, his size, and his speed intrigue me. His accuracy and field vision, not so much. Believe it or not, he has a great baseball slide for as big and fast as he is. It’s crazy that some guys have such a hard time learning how to slide, most kids learn it in little league. In football every QB should have this mastered before even playing JV football, it’s the easiest way to protect yourself when scrambling.

Jayden will need to perfect his baseball slide, teams in the NFL are not just going to let this skinny guy run all over them. They will be looking to punish him every chance they get.

3 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

I mean, back in ye olden times, that was a fine strategy.

And if any fanbase could be forgiven for thinking that, it'd be us.  Winning 3 Super Bowls with 3 different QBs, none of whom were ever in that Rodgers/Brees/Brady/Manning (Peyton) tier.  And most of the time not even in the tier below that.  And they didn't need to be, it was a completely different game.

But people gotta let go of the past.  It's a whole different ball game.

And there's a certain percentage of the fan base that doesn't seem to grok that:

1. Gibbs did it before free agency

2. Gibbs did it when defenses could kill QB's and other playmerks

3. College's do better training up QB's for the NFL than they used to

and most importantly

4. Rule changes the last 25 years have gifted offenses and the passing game HUGE advantages that vastly trump the running game and the value of defenses that can't produce lots of turnovers and/or sacks. Basically the post 2000ish world has made QB 2-3 as valuable and important as it was as a position in the 70's and 80's and 90's when traditionally 70-80% of conference title game contenders had elite QB's anyway. 

You can still find loopholes to this, but only SF and Baltimore have been able to sustain elite level performance without elite QB's the past few decades and in both their cases, they've still consistently lost to teams with inferior builds but better QB's (and both teams have spent a gargantuan amount of draft capital trying to get that elite QB so they actually can start beating those teams that have kept beating them (NYG, KC, New England, Pittsburgh etc). 

And its also worth noting, if only two teams have managed to execute builds that made them consistent contenders the past 20 years w/o elite QB play? Clearly, its much harder to do this rebuild w/o the QB, rather than with it. You turn the page to the 1990's and its more of the same, the 1990s were dominated by elite QB's, all of whom were drafted at the top of the board other than Favre who largely fell due to where he played, and a scary car accident that impacted evals of his potential due to health concerns (dude was nearly killed in the accident, and was told football was out of the question, he returned to finish his final season anyway). QB's are EVERYTHING and there's a portion of the fan base who whether it's passion for the HOGS, fondness for the Gibbs era, and knowledge that it was done w/o elite QB play, the proximity of Baltimore, just is in denial about all this. 

It's about QB's, period. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Consigliere said:

I think he has an arm that can cope with AFC East weather in December. It's probably not ideal, by any stretch, but honestly, there team is garbage like ours is, its years away, so he's gonna get plenty of practice getting used to handling the weather issues while they suck in '24 and '25 and maybe '26. 

Worth noting:

'23: 2 of 6 late season games weren't on the East Coast exactly/Northeast (Denver and Pitt)

'22: 2 of 6 (Vegas and Arizona)

'21: 2 of 5 (Indy and Miami)

'20 3 of 5 (2 game visit to LA, and Miami)

'19: 2 of 6 (trips to Cincy and Houston)

So it's not totally horrible, basically the last 5 years, you've got 28 December/January regular season games and 11 of them are in what should be fine, conditions or at least adequate (Pittsburgh in December can suck, same with Denver lol). 

So for me, you're right, if you don't have tremendous arm strength, playing in the Eastern Division of either conference is problematic, otoh, the divisions were shrunk, so there are fewer Eastern Division games to begin with, and then you can see that they seem to try to schedule December roadies for Eastern teams as far west as possible. Usually 40% to 30+% of those roadies are out West or at least to the midwest. I also just think Daniels arm is fine, it aint Maye's, but it's largely fine, kinda like JJ's, but I think a bit better than his (which apparently is an issue throwing to the left). 

Additionally, like us, New England is basically just an epic trash pit of a team. Unlike us, they have a core piece of the team that is definitely solid to good (Defense), but unlike us, they have straight up NOTHING on offense. Like, whatever we think of Dotson's disappointing '23, and it was disappointing, he's a better WR than anyone on New England, and that's saying something, on top of that we have McLaurin, our RB's are a push, their TE situation is better, but neither are good, their OL is about close to adequate, I think ours is horrible, but we have more flexibility to fix issues than they do in the draft. The bigger problem for me for New England, is that they're just truly awful on offense, and its an even more long term rebuild than ours. With ours? If we do well with our decisions in the draft and FA, we could potentially fix the offense more or less in 2 years, I don't think 2 years is enough for New England, the roster is horrible on offense, and the top end, team changing WR's will be gone in early round 2 (I just heard a dynasty guy argue that 7-8 guys are likely to go top 32)...So, for Daniels, his arm and Northeasters and other weather issues don't scare me as much as how long it will take to fix the ---- show that will be their offense. They will give Daniels (if they draft him) straight, hot garbage to work with next year, and that's the concern. How beat up does he get in '24 trying to make things happen because his playmakers are all slow and ---- athletes and the one speed guy, Tyquan's, season best #'s are like 15-20 catches? I can totally envision him getting hurt, constantly running because nobody is open. 

I think Daniels will be running a lot, at least initially, regardless of where he goes. At LSU he had a very good OL and two elite playmaker WRs on the outside and he still had a really low percentage of times where he threw the ball after breaking the pocket. So even with a great supporting cast he still usually just tucked it and ran after breaking the pocket instead of buying time and making an off-platform throw.

IIRC this is something that @Voice_of_Reasonmentioned in his analysis. That he completely missed some wide open receivers downfield several times when he broke the pocket. Probably because of that same tendency to just run after getting pressured.

Getting him comfortable with keeping his eyes downfield after getting pressured and looking to throw first instead of immediately run (assuming that's what you want him to do...and that's what I'd want him to do) will take time.

So IMO the running a bunch and getting hit and injured concerns are going to be there whether he comes here or goes to NE.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I think Daniels will be running a lot, at least initially, regardless of where he goes. At LSU he had a very good OL and two elite playmaker WRs on the outside and he still had a really low percentage of times where he threw the ball after breaking the pocket. So even with a great supporting cast he still usually just tucked it and ran after breaking the pocket instead of buying time and making an off-platform throw.

IIRC this is something that @Voice_of_Reasonmentioned in his analysis. That he completely missed some wide open receivers downfield several times when he broke the pocket. Probably because of that same tendency to just run after getting pressured.

Getting him comfortable with keeping his eyes downfield after getting pressured and looking to throw first instead of immediately run (assuming that's what you want him to do...and that's what I'd want him to do) will take time.

So IMO the running a bunch and getting hit and injured concerns are going to be there whether he comes here or goes to NE.

I agree with this, though I want to add a possible caveat: it is entirely possible that's what he was coached to do.  He's so wicked fast, instead of trying to organize himself to throw a check-down or even to a deeper receiver, once you break the pocket, find your lane and GO. Don't think. Just GO.

There are some concepts I saw where it looked like he had receiver options where he could have taken them BEFORE he broke the pocket.  He didn't.  Then he bailed, then he got a lot of yards.  

In the NFL, you've got to just take the dump-offs in the schedule of the offense. If you bail on the play that quickly and that many times, you're going to constantly be running, and at some point, somebody is going to decleat you just based on opportunity, even if you're really good at getting down.

I had less concerns with Daniels just going after he broke the pocket. I had more of a problem with him not just having the back foot hit, planting and throwing.  

Maye, by contract, because he's not anywhere near as fast, breaks the pocket and then immediately gathers himself to try and get the ball down the field or to a dump-off.  Entirely different style for an entirely different player.

The biggest difference:  Maye will hit the back of his drop and throw the ball on-time MUCH more often than Daniels.  

I think Daniels is flashy because he doesn't see the field, to be honest.  

I'm going to be shocked if he's drafted here.  I won't hate it, but I'm going to be shocked.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I highlighted a play in my breakdown of Maye I wanted to bring up specifically, but not have it buried in that War and Peace post.  Here's the play:

Here's what's interesting about that play and that grade: this play is not available to Daniels.  I graded Maye as a C because the ball was a tick late, and a tick inaccurate.  

But he CAN make that play.  He just didn't on this occasion.  It was SO close, though.  There's nothing which would make you think that play couldn't work.  And it was a very good play by the defender also.  

Daniels doesn't have the arm to make that play, in fact, if he tries it, it's almost certainly intercepted.

So, this poses an interesting grading question: Should this grade be higher because, while it wasn't complete, the "degree of difficulty" makes the play harder and therefor as long as Maye doesn't screw it up entirely, the baseline high is higher?

It doesn't seem fair to down-grade Maye for almost making a play which I'd hazard half the QBs in the NFL can't attempt. I don't think that play is available to Kirk Cousins, for example.  Mahomes/Allen/Herbert/Lamar?  Yes.  Tua, Burrow, Purdy, Cousins, Dak, Hurts, Russell Wilson (now), Carr, Jimmy G.? Probably not.  Stafford 3 years ago could.  Stafford today?  Maybe.  Baker?  I don't think so.

This isn't so much a knock on Daniels.  This is not like Taylor Heinicke level of arm talent incompetence.  

However, I did a side-by-side comparison, and tried to be as consistent as possible. I feel like grading this the same as some of the other "C" grades which I graded Daniels at is unfair, since he couldn't make this throw.  

It's an odd conundrum.  

Just curious.... did you scout / breakdown Josh Allen when he came out? Just wondering how similar you see Maye and Allen in in their college tape?

3 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

Herbert

HS - 6-5 215 - College - 6-6 225 - NFL 6-6 236

+10 HS2College, +11 College2Pros

Lamar Jackson

HS - 6-3 185 - College - 6-2 212 - NFL 6-2 215

+27 HS2C, +3 C2P

Josh Allen

HS - 6-5 210 - College - 6-5 222 - NFL 6-5 237

+12 HS2C, +15 C2P

Sam Darnold

HS - 6-3.5 208 - College 6-4 220 - NFL 6-3 225

+12 HS2C, +5 C2P

RGIII

HS - 6-3 195 - College 6-2 3/8 223 - NFL 6-2 213

+28 HS2C, -10 C2P

Jared Goff

HS - 6-4 185 - College 6-4 215 - NFL 6-4 217

+30 HS2C, +2 C2P

So kinda all over the place, but for most people, they put on the vast majority of their weight between HS and college, and put on a little more between college and pros but it's inconsistent.

Of course these are "official" numbers so for HS and college it's possible they may not be 100% accurate, but I imagine for most they're pretty close.  Weight games are not THAT common.

This is part of what makes me antsy about Daniels.  6-3 175 in HS, and allegedly 210 in college but +35 pounds would be the most of all the people I peeked at, and he doesn't pass the eyeball test at first glance.  I wish he'd weighed in at the combine.

If he is legitimately 210, then I guess I'm fine with him, most guys do put on at least a few pounds from college to pros, so getting him to 215 isn't out of the questions and while 215 is probably on the low end of preferred, it's serviceable.

But if he's 200...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, that's not good.  Only Allen and Herbert added more than 10 pounds from college to the NFL, but 1) they are bigger guys, 6-6 and 6-5, and 2) they put on less weight from HS to College (and both were already pretty big in HS, 200+).

Sub 200 has a lot of stats of non success.  

Also it's crazy how some of those guys putting on weight lost height.  Gravity man...it's a ****.  😅

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Est.1974 said:

Good to see you’ve tried to distract the boring Maye v Daniels circular chatter with a random FA post. Nice tactic….:)

Yeah the FA extremism has started… guys are arguing about QB weight