Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

3 minutes ago, WashingtonRedWolves said:

Pretty hard to believe any QB would be so intent on playing for New England right now

If you know the top 2 picks won’t draft you then pick 3 is the most money. Not bad for a dude who previously apparently had a 5th rd grade from the 49ers assistant GM.

Edited by SoCalSkins

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

We are losing the twitter fan polls now 😢. weeks ago Maye was winning in these fan polls.  Not that it matters but a little surprised by the shift.

Screen Shot 2024-04-09 at 12.52.27 PM.png

Which one are we?

1 minute ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Yeah, and Sacks n Stuff was rumored to be intent on marrying a sea cow after his meeting with the prom queen didn’t go as smoothly.

That’s Evan Silva reporting it. He has 200k plus followers including John Keim, Albert Breer, Ben Standig and many other legit NFL reporters. He’s not a no name troll. 

4 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

That’s Evan Silva reporting it. He has 200k plus followers including John Keim, Albert Breer, Ben Standig and many other legit NFL reporters. He’s not a no name troll. 

Silva is a fantasy football analyst. He is not a reporter and has never broken a story.

2 hours ago, Panninho said:

Did anyone else report this about JD's interview with us?

"Daniels is rumored to be intent on playing for New England after Daniels’ meetings with Washington didn’t go as smoothly."

BREAKING: Julian Assange, founder of WikiLeaks, threatens to release the full transcript of Jayden Daniels' private interview with the Commanders, unless he's given full immunity from prosecution and an undisclosed sum of cash in unmarked twenties and tens.

Assange's representatives just released the partial transcript below to "let the public know we mean business"...

DQ: Welcome to Commanders Park Mrs. Daniels and Jayden. We've been looking forward to this all off season.

Jayden's Mom: What the **** is that ***hole Peters  doing here? That dirty son of a ***** bad talked my boy a couple 'a years ago. I wanted him to declare last year but he stayed cuz of you!

Who gonna pay my bills for all of last year, huh? If it wasn't for my NIL money I would have been back on the street corner hustling.

Also, where's my damn Hennessey VSOP at? I told y'all to have a magnum of it chilled and ready soon as we got here!

Jayden: Ma, come on now! You messing up again like you allegedly did with ASU! Let me handle this...

I'm sorry Mr. Peters. No disrespect meant. I'm glad to meet with you and to be honest, your advice to stay in school was the best thing for me.

Peters: My pleasure Jayden. In all my years scouting I've never seen a quarterback improve their game in one year like you've done. In fact you remind me of...

Jayden's Mom: Shut up! I ain't taking no more of this back sass from y'all dirty mother****ers! We don't need you!

What's a Commander anyway? What damn fool came up with that silly ass name?

<snip>

THE REST WILL BE PUBLISHED IN 72 HOURS IF OUR DEMANDS ARE NOT MET.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Silva is a fantasy football analyst. He is not a reporter and has never broken a story.

Right which is why it's SO WEIRD.

Like how did he get this info!?  No one else has mentioned it so like what the heck man.

3 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

He calls himself a journalist and would not put that out unless he had a source. He was with NBC for years. 

8 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

I’m not saying it’s fake. I’m saying Jaden Daniels saying he wants to go to the patriots is him trying to save face because it sounds better than “Washington prefers Drake Maye.”

• Thumb up 1

24 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

I thought we didn't trust reporters! 

Its hard not to notice that when people (reporters, old players and coaches) are saying Daniels is viewed favorably and possibly going at #2 that they are the least trust worthy sources of information and don't know anything about football and terrible evaluators. 

But when people (reporters, youtubers, Erick Bickles Sons friends buddy) are saying Daniels blew an interview or is not seen favorably or that Maye is clearly the #2 they are not trolls and have been working for NBC for years and all of a sudden very trustworthy. 

LOL 

Edited by Llevron
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Sacks &#x27;n&#x27; Stuff said:

I’m not saying it’s fake. I’m saying Jaden Daniels saying he wants to go to the patriots is him trying to save face because it sounds better than “Washington prefers Drake Maye.”

Ah, the Ben Johnson defense.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Its hard not to notice that when people (reporters, old players and coaches) are saying Daniels is viewed favorably and possibly going at #2 that they are the least trust worthy sources of information and don't know anything about football and terrible evaluators. 

But when people (reporters, youtubers, Erick Bickles Sons friends buddy) are saying Daniels blew an interview or is not seen favorably or that Maye is clearly the #2 they are not trolls and have been working for NBC for years and all of a sudden very trustworthy. 

LOL 

Naa, they are all full of **** and don't actually know more than my Mom's Chihuahua.

silly-funny-chihuahua-dog-portrait-white

Edited by SkinsFTW
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I thought we didn't trust reporters! 

Who made that claim? Not me. 

Regardless the last 2 weeks leading up to the draft are all kinds of craziness most of which is smokescreens. However, if a reputable journalist reports it, then a source told them that. It’s not made up. The source could be lying or making it up but not the journalist. 

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

Who made that claim? Not me. 

Regardless the last 2 weeks leading up to the draft are all kinds of craziness most of which is smokescreens. However, if a reputable journalist reports it, then a source told them that. It’s not made up. The source could be lying or making it up but not the journalist. 

Distinction without a difference if we don't know the source right? Ultimately we don't trust the reporting......unless we do 

Im just poking fun. I know you are not taking any of this that seriously lol

I will say this.  Of the recent "blown interview" rumors, only one comes from an actual real person as opposed to an anonymous twitter account.

Evan Silva said Jayden had a bad WAS interview.

Random twitter account said Penix had a bad interview

Random twitter account said Silva rumor about Jayden interview is untrue.

Now that doesn't make Silva more accurate or true, but at least his name is next to the rumor.

• Like 2