Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

2 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

Its weird, but it does offer room for a serious advantage in our favor

I do not like the optimism, but it is possible. Our offense has looked terrible most of the season, but you never know. I was saying earlier I think Wes being at Center now with Carson will make a huge difference.

1 hour ago, Doctorfro said:

I didn’t like the Wentz pickup when we made it and I don’t like him being reinstated now. Is TH the quarterback to lead us to the promised land? No. But he is the guy that got us in the conversation for playoffs. You run what you brung imo. 

You ride the hot hand until it's not hot anymore.  TH gave us a 5-3-1 record as a starter, which is great for a back-up QB to give you and yes it was better than Carson's start of 2-4.  But look at the last 3 games, he went 0-2-1 instead of 3-0 or at worst 2-1 during that stretch. 

It's time for a change, Wentz looked a lot better in his limited time in the SF game against the #1 overall defense in the NFL.  I think Wentz gives us the best chance to win out.  Especially if he gets the ball out fast and avoids sacks.

• Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Is this a nod to the possibility of Carr coming here? (in your eyes, anyway)

I think if Wentz plays well, he ends up the guy.

If not my bets are on

A. Jimmy G.  I think he's the favorite

B. Derek Carr.  Judging by Keim's podcasts last off season I got little doubt they like him.  But with his no trade clause would he want to come here?  going from one of the nicest stadiums in the country with a cool from my experience in game experience to the worst? 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

Are the Colts even an attractive destination at this point?

Jeff Saturday is the current coach for crying out loud. Who wants to willingly donate their body to that cause?

He beat the heck out my friends high school team less than a month ago!