Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

I'm not really upset.  There was no chance we could land Rodgers or Wilson.

I am okay with Troobiskie.  I might throw myself out of my office window if we get Jimmy G.

Fortunately we live in a ranch so it's not that far to the ground.  

Supposedly tribusky is going to Indy.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

Simple as this, either win this season or get the **** out.

Let's put on the breaks here and give Ron at least 5+ years first. I am just tired of the coaching carousel. 

Edited by zCommander
  • Like 3
  • Thumb down 1
  • Thumb up 2

Players aren’t always the smartest when it comes to reading the league and advocating for their own best interests. I can’t blame him for not wanting to be a part of this joke organization, but stepping outside of that for a second—Wilson might not even be able to win that division because of the competition, and the AFC playoff picture is a murderer’s row of stud QB’s every season. 

Wilson could have dominated the NFC East and had WAY less competition trying to make SB’s from the NFC. Yeah the Seahawks wanted to send him to the AFC but in the end they’d have sent him where he was willing to go. It’s wild to say this because of our terrible rebrand and Snyder etc but I think Russ made the wrong choice for himself here. 

Edited by Conn
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

If he’s not cleared, no it’s not. 

Also, this isn’t a reply to you but in general:

We aren’t getting Carr. The Raiders would have to trade him to us, the team that cost them a lot this past season. They’d also have to want something we have, likely a QB, which we don’t have. And I doubt very much McDaniels would want Jimmy “not available” G over Derek “always here if you need me” Carr.

There is a sliver of hope. Sure. But I have that same sliver of winning the lottery.

Hope it happens. Know it won’t.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

If he’s not cleared, no it’s not. 

Also, this isn’t a reply to you but in general:

We aren’t getting Carr. The Raiders would have to trade him to us, the team that cost them a lot this past season. They’d also have to want something we have, likely a QB, which we don’t have. And I doubt very much McDaniels would want Jimmy “not available” G over Derek “always here if you need me” Carr.

There is a sliver of hope. Sure. But I have that same sliver of winning the lottery.

Hope it happens. Know it won’t.

No one will trade for him till he is cleared.