Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 3 Prediction thread..Washington @ bungalo bills

bakedtater1

27 minutes ago, MisterPinstripe said:

Is that a serious question?

Great, thanks for your kind, helpful answer......really appreciate it 😑 not everyone is such a genius like you......

next time you ask a question you’re not sure of, I’ll make sure to give you the same respect. 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

15 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Great, thanks for your kind, helpful answer......really appreciate it 😑 not everyone is such a genius like you......

next time you ask a question you’re not sure of, I’ll make sure to give you the same respect. 

I'm sorry you took it that way, I did not mean it that way. I wasn't sure if I was missing some joke you were making as I assumed Thurman Thomas would be known anywhere in football circles. Especially since if I don't know a name Ill just google it and get an answer that way. Again, I was not trying to belittle you. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RedskinsVa7 said:

On Sunday there calling for 17-20 mph winds and it could be higher with the gusts. I'm going to say 23-20 WFT.

That's going to affect the QB with the stronger arm far less than the one with the weaker arm. Allen has possibly the strongest arm in the NFL. Heinicke is probably closer to the bottom. That doesn't bode well for any deep shots.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

That's going to affect the QB with the stronger arm far less than the one with the weaker arm. Allen has possibly the strongest arm in the NFL. Heinicke is probably closer to the bottom. That doesn't bode well for any deep shots.

I've been skydiving for over 10 years and wind speed is an important factor.  You definitely learn the impact of how wind speed at different altitudes impact your prep and execution.  You don't want to end up in the power lines or trees.  That being said, the impact of wind on the game, for deep throws won't be a factor dependent on the arm strength of the QB. 

1. Josh Allen has been highly inaccurate and only completed 1 pass of more than 20 yards. (see chart)
  2. The odds of Buffalo changing what's been shown to work vs WFT D stays the same. (Short-quick passes)
  3. Strength of your arm isn't the determining factor on balls traveling less than 20 yards vs wind speeds in 15-20 mph range. (It's still timing)
  4. Kickers are likely affected far more than QBs. {wind speed factor increases with altitude)

Might come down to run defense and whichever kicker gets luckier. Look for a low scoring game. I'd take the under 45.

screen540x.jpg

Screenshot 2021-09-25 033142.png

Edited by TheShredder
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

I've been skydiving for over 10 years and wind speed is an important factor.  You definitely learn the impact of how wind speed at different altitudes impact your prep and execution.  You don't want to end up in the power lines or trees.  That being said, the impact of wind on the game, for deep throws won't be a factor dependent on the arm strength of the QB. 

1. Josh Allen has been highly inaccurate and only completed 1 pass of more than 20 yards. (see chart)
  2. The odds of Buffalo changing what's been shown to work vs WFT D stays the same. (Short-quick passes)
  3. Strength of your arm isn't the determining factor on balls traveling less than 20 yards vs wind speeds in 15-20 mph range. (It's still timing)
  4. Kickers are likely affected far more than QBs. {wind speed factor increases with altitude)

Might come down to run defense and whichever kicker gets luckier. Look for a low scoring game. I'd take the under 45.

screen540x.jpg

Feeling better about starting Cole Beasley against our defense in FF on Sunday.

God I hate fantasy foosball 

I would have to imagine someone playing fantasy foosball almost looks bipolar upset frustrated because the Skins are losing but in their fantasy their fantasy players are beating their favorite team players so they're up one minute down the other where do you all get the energy?

36 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

screen540x.jpg

Good post. 

Totally OT, but I actually just started my AFF certification course.  😀

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

God I hate fantasy foosball 

I would have to imagine someone playing fantasy foosball almost looks bipolar upset frustrated because the Skins are losing but in their fantasy their fantasy players are beating their favorite team players so they're up one minute down the other where do you all get the energy?

I used to be cynical, too, but it really does make every game way more interesting.  It's a good way to experience the season because even the most obscure games mean something if you have a player that's playing in the game.

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

Good post. 

Totally OT, but I actually just started my AFF certification course.  😀

I remember AFF because just after I finished my 13th jump was a reserve ride. I was using rental gear and the big old altimeter flew up and busted open my chin. Got 10 stitches.

Get your own gear ASAP with a main that's 1:1 and easy to fly like a PD Pulse. Never had any issue after that.

Snapshot-2013-04-22 at 08_38_47 PM-1104816707.png

Snapshot-2013-04-22 at 08_40_18 PM-1510782587.png

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

4 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Who’s Thurman Thomas? And he’s implying we’ll get destroyed, yes?

TT was an elite back and an integral part of the bills k gun offense that got the bills to 4 straight super bowls. He was a great runner and receiver.  Crazy to think when he was at ok state, he was RB1 and Barry Sanders was RB2, not a bad RB room. Mike Gundy the current head coach was qb at the time.  

TT was a fun player to watch.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheShredder said:

I remember AFF because just after I finished my 13th jump was a reserve ride. I was using rental gear and the big old altimeter flew up and busted open my chin. Got 10 stitches.

Get your own gear ASAP with a main that's 1:1 and easy to fly like a PD Pulse. Never had any issue after that.

Didn't wanna copy the photo, but I sure as hell would crap my pants if the guy up high in the 2nd pic was Albert Haynesworth.

Talk about pancake!

I don't know guys/gals.....I just have this feeling in my gut that this is a classic trap game for the Bills....and we are going to go up there and punch them in the mouth.   I feel like we will win this one!   I know I'm in the minority here,  but I have confidence in Taylor.  

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

I’m a fan of Taylor and glad he’s getting a real shot here… but let’s be real, the bills are a top 5ish team, great offense, really good d. They have us beat across the board, especially with our D playing as sad as they are.

10 days to prep, so we better come out hot. Still, very difficult to imagine a scenario outside of a perfect storm where we win. 31-20 bad guys.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, KillBill26 said:

TT was an elite back and an integral part of the bills k gun offense that got the bills to 4 straight super bowls. He was a great runner and receiver.  Crazy to think when he was at ok state, he was RB1 and Barry Sanders was RB2, not a bad RB room. Mike Gundy the current head coach was qb at the time.  

TT was a fun player to watch.

Great fun to watch on that opening drive against us in SB XXVI.  

3 hours ago, zskins said:

wft_bills.jpg.0e6fa32b2810adddc0c8d76e9c8bb177.jpg

One possession game. 

Did you know they have fumbled 6 times in 2 games??! 
RB has fumbled 3 times already and they've just been lucky.  Allen has fumbled twice and thrown a pick.

Actually Allen has a terrible accuracy problem with career completion% of 56%. 😮

He's been sacked 4 times and now has a confidence problem.

I'll take the Under.

Edited by TheShredder
  • Like 3