Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Insomniac thread: 2021 - Week 1 - Welcomes the restless, die hard drunken fans!!!

zCommander

14 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

In all seriousness I really do I keep forgetting we won the division see that's the other thing I think of look back to last year coach was fighting cancer quarterback room was ugly no OTA no preseason fast forward to a year cool we got a coach that has the team in the right direction we had o t a training camp we have a? At quarterback and unproven wide receivers

We also had a team that, for the first time in years, made productive half time adjustments.  If the coaches and players dominate the second half of games, like last year, this will be a winning season. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, ILikeBilly said:

We also had a team that, for the first time in years, made productive half time adjustments.  If the coaches and players dominate the second half of games, like last year, this will be a winning season. 

Especially on defense...we damn near shut down offenses completely in the 2nd half.

2nd half points allowed over the last 7 games:

Bengals - 0

Cowboys - 3

Steelers - 3

49ers - 8

Seahawks - 7

Panthers - 0

Eagles - 0

21 total points allowed in the 2nd half over the last 7 games. We went 5-2 during that span.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

I've actually slept through the last 2 nights for the first time since May...I think it's a good sign. 

Meeting up with @goskins10at our regular WFT bar here in ATL for the game.

So psyched just to get out again.

Hail, y'all!!

Are you planning on going to the game when we play at Atlanta on Oct 3? I am seriously considering it.

2 hours ago, petey hodge said:

Got this one last season... Looks like I'll get another wear from it!

il_794xN.2544813492_nc9j.jpg

I don't get it...the giants on top..mmm idk man

Ok..I'm over my self...we got this...o line will perform well and fitz will find terry plenty full...we gonna beat some chargers ass tomorrow!!

2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Yes.  

Represent, hail!!!

Is this where the drunks hang before game day?..asking for a friend..starts with a t ends with a k

Edited by bakedtater1