Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

8 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Wow. You know parity has taken hold, when they now show the Giants in their "Playoff Hunt" graphic. Lol

I mean they are only a game back of the 7 seed in the NFC. Literally everyone can still make the playoffs except the Lions lolol.

God JOK is so much better than Jamin Davis. I don't even care about scheme fit. That guy is a baller.

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

I mean they are only a game back of the 7 seed in the NFC. Literally everyone can still make the playoffs except the Lions lolol.

It just sounds crazy, because it wasn't very long ago that most people believed it was impossible for us to make the playoffs this year, and yet we're ahead of them, and they're still "in the hunt". I know it's mainly in a mathematical sense, but it's hard to believe people are even talking about them in that sense. Especially when they've been the brunt of so many jokes until now.

Anyhow, my main point was about the parity. And it seems there's more of that now, than ever before.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

That ball hit the ground.

The reason you don't see it on one angle, is the obvious reason that it's concealed

Yeah, I agree.  It looked like it hit the ground.

But credit Baler for not getting his guy killed.  If he leaves that ball up, 36 was going to knock the receiver into next week.  

• Like 2

The browns seem to be trying to stay balanced and keep running the ball and keep getting stuffed snd seem to be in second and long a lot.

I wonder where I’ve seen that before.

I get with sticking with the run but if it’s truly not working half way through the 4th, maybe you do something else?

losing a game when you get 4 INTs is bad.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1