Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

alright @Califan007, since you're involved in this major matter now :P, i've made a decision...i will watch bucs v colts since the titans are down henry, brown, and jones, plus according to one of the panelists on gameday view (i forget which of the four) the titans are now actually making nfl history as the 'most injured' team in a season

but i will also be still very interested in just what bill and his qb/team do and how they do it

• Haha 1

On Thanksgiving I was able to convince myself I could be thankful that I would be able to enjoy today's games without the frustration of watching Dallas crap the bed again.  

So, at least I got that going for me today!

• Haha 2

What a catch!

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

alright @Califan007, since you're involved in this major matter now :P, i've made a decision...i will watch bucs v colts since the titans are down henry, brown, and jones, plus according to one of the panelists on gameday view (i forget which of the four) the titans are now actually making nfl history as the 'most injured' team in a season

but i will also be still very interested in just what bill and his qb/team do and how they do it

RedZone?  Watch everything! 

12 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

What a catch!

RedZone?  Watch everything! 

I can't get into redzone. There is something about the feel of a game that only comes from watching the entire thing. See how they're setting up plays. Redzone misses the entire chess match. I'm sure it's great for fantasy football, but it takes away from the game imo

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

I can't get into redzone. There is something about the feel of a game that only comes from watching the entire thing. See how they're setting up plays. Redzone misses the entire chess match. I'm sure it's great for fantasy football, but it takes away from the game imo

On the flip side you get a feel for the entire league watching RedZone.

Lets go Giants *puke

• Like 1