Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

8 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Jeez, people sure do like to **** on florio.....anyone see the latest thing people are attacking the guy for?

I haven't seen it, what is it?

I hate the guy because all of his articles have a disgustingly partisan bias.

He's the kid who spent 4 years in high school as a hall monitor that even the teachers couldn't stand.

Every single one of his so called football articles are either completely political or have a political bias to them.

When I read the headlines on p.f.t I can almost always tell if it's a florio article before I click the link and I'm right, I'd guess 90 percent of the time.

He's just a pot stirrer that hides under the guise of being a sportswriter.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I haven't seen it, what is it?

I hate the guy because all of his articles have a disgustingly partisan bias.

He's the kid who spent 4 years in high school as a hall monitor that even the teachers couldn't stand.

Every single one of his so called football articles are either completely political or have a political bias to them.

When I read the headlines on p.f.t I can almost always tell if it's a florio article before I click the link and I'm right, I'd guess 90 percent of the time.

He's just a pot stirrer that hides under the guise of being a sportswriter.

he said “Let's go, glorified football practice with a bunch of guys who will be cut on August 31!”, which people claim means he’s hating on preseason. he isn’t, his point is he’s both 1) saying that it’s a glorified practice, and 2) at the same time being happy that it’s the first game since the super bowl. but people **** on him for  it, which is pathetic 😂

49 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Why does Haskins always jump in the air when he is throwing the ball?

I think he likes to pretend that he's Patrick Mahomes or Aaron Rodgers. If they can make desparate throws while twisting through the air at odd angles, then Haskins is going to do it too. On every single down. Including the throwaways.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Rex Tomb said:

Geez Mike McCarthy is a horrible coach.

I have a friend who was clamoring for us to hire him. Some people truly suck at seeing talent. Same type of people who end up becoming GM for teams.

Edited by dyst

7 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Just heard joe buck say “legitimate hopes to make the postseason”. 

as opposed to........fake hopes? I’m pretty sure every teams hope of making the playoffs is legitimate 

The old Joe Buck word salad to placate apoplectic Cowboy fans. Not to worry, they probably don't know the meaning of the word legitimate.

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, dyst said:

Parson in his short stint looked like a handful. Burst of crazy speed.

He does have some speed to him,but he is being over hyped right now.He made no impact plays except for falling on a fumble that was right in front of him..I saw no TFL no forced fumbles or interceptions from him..i saw a WR catch a screen and gain 11+ yards before he tackled him..A off tackle run where he got caught inside and the RB gained about 7 yards before he tackled him..All i see right now is a guy that can run..

21 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Just heard joe buck say “legitimate hopes to make the postseason”. 

as opposed to........fake hopes? I’m pretty sure every teams hope of making the playoffs is legitimate 

Has anyone ever noticed this about Buck :

Whenever they show a video shot of the booth, and Aikman starts talking, and with Buck standing by his side, when Buck turns to look at him, while most people would slightly tilt their body toward the other person who's talking, Buck's body from the neck down, always remains unmoved and facing straight forward, while his head, and his head alone, turns a complete 90 degrees to face Aikman.

It's the oddest sight to behold.

Of course when I look for a video of him doing it, he doesn't do it there...but be aware of it next time, if you've never noticed it before

Kind of reminded me of this dude dancing on Charlie Brown, though not quite the same

external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

• zCommander changed the title to Game Day Thread: 2021 Pre-Season Games
1 hour ago, SkinsGuy said:

I'm interested in seeing Trevor Lawrence play at 7pm.

Wonder how long he will play?

Well he got sacked on his first snap. 

2nd quarter right now & he's still in.

Browns 3

Jags 0

• Like 1