Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Snyder, Jason Wright Traveling the U.S. (and Europe) Scouting Stadium Ideas

Dan T.

15 hours ago, Llevron said:

I totally agree to that one. But you have to consider the money they lose out on not creating something like Jerry world…..and then consider it’s Snyder. Not gonna happen

Lol yup. It’s gonna be a dome/retractable and be a multi-event venue. Taxpayers want a return, and 8 days a year isn’t nearly enough.

1 hour ago, Riggo#44 said:

His practice facility crushes our stadium...

I remember when the practice field under the bubble was built and thinking “Wow! What an upgrade!”  I am not suggesting Snyder should build anything resembling “The Star” because his design would probably end up resembling something closer to Potomac Mills Outlet Mall but I think the design should have more of a nostalgic feel similar to what was accomplished in the design of Camden Yards.  

There was a stadium concept graphic posted in this thread that still gives me night terrors where fans were riding jet ski’s around a moat surrounding the stadium. Hopefully, Tanya has a say in the stadium design.

BEC185B9-C7D8-469A-B608-FEAD28DF7F64.gif.1388be214db3ad6bdea71a334d4094f9.gif

“Help us Tanya …you are our only hope.”

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

I remember when the practice field under the bubble was built and thinking “Wow! What an upgrade!”  I am not suggesting Snyder should build anything resembling “The Star” because his design would probably end up resembling something closer to Potomac Mills Outlet Mall but I think the design should have more of a nostalgic feel similar to what was accomplished in the design of Camden Yards.  

There was a stadium concept graphic posted in this thread that still gives me night terrors where fans were riding jet ski’s around a moat surrounding the stadium. Hopefully, Tanya has a say in the stadium design.

BEC185B9-C7D8-469A-B608-FEAD28DF7F64.gif.1388be214db3ad6bdea71a334d4094f9.gif

“Help us Tanya …you are our only hope.”

I heard that she has already picked out the “live, laugh, love” sign for the stadium and throw pillows for the suites. 

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Redskins Reparations said:

I think the design should have more of a nostalgic feel similar to what was accomplished in the design of Camden Yards.

I would love having the NFL equivalent of Camden Yards.  Great ballpark, and provides just the right amount of nostalgia.  I was hoping if they could get the site of RFK, the D.C. Armory could somehow be incorporated into the new complex like the warehouse was in Baltimore.  

• Thanks 1

I’m not from the area and I’m interested in seeing how this stadium gets built. Dan is very wealthy but he doesn’t have the kind of money to build his own multi billion dollar stadium and he’s not very popular which means tax payers aren’t in a rush to help fund his stadium. 

And him putting his wife out front isn’t going to help either. People aren’t that naive. 

11 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

tax payers aren’t in a rush to help fund his stadium.

That implies taxpayers have a choice. They do not.

LA didn’t want SoFi stadium at all but lo and behold it got built. 

Edited by JoggingGod
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, JoggingGod said:

That implies taxpayers have a choice. They do not.

LA didn’t want SoFi stadium at all but lo and behold it got built. 

Are lawmakers in a rush to build Snyder’s stadium. Again, I get the feeling he’s not too popular. You might be from the area, you tell me. 

As for Sofi Stadium, didn’t the Rams owner fund that 100%? 

10 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

Are lawmakers in a rush to build Snyder’s stadium. Again, I get the feeling he’s not too popular. You might be from the area, you tell me. 

As for Sofi Stadium, didn’t the Rams owner fund that 100%? 

Stadiums aren’t fully funded by one avenue. SoFi got a huge sum from the NFL itself to get built. Others were part taxpayer part ownership part other loans. 

Basically if lawmakers see economic potential from events that could boost local businesses as well that would be a reason to invest in a new stadium project. It’s not just about the WFT.

Edited by JoggingGod

7 minutes ago, JoggingGod said:

Stadiums aren’t fully funded by one avenue. SoFi got a huge sum from the NFL itself to get built. Others were part taxpayer part ownership part other loans. 

Basically if lawmakers see economic potential from events that could boost local businesses as well that would be a reason to invest in a new stadium project. It’s not just about the WFT.

Kroenke funded it through “loans” but ultimately he’s paying for the stadium. All $5.5 Billion. 

Edited by No Nonsense