Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

4 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Hutchinson is getting most of the press but Ojabo is pretty damned impressive too. The two of them do a great job creating separation and countering the tackles reposition.

They are both really good I agree. As for Hutchinson every time I watch Michigan he seems to kill it. His motor reminds me of TJ Watt. He’s relentless. 

I imagine this game solidifies Aidan as a top 5 pick in the upcoming draft.

33 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Don’t look now but there’s a Haskins in the Ohio State/Michigan game that actually could have a fantastic NFL career. What a game he’s having. I like him a lot.

Haskins is good but I think Corum ends up having a better NFL career.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Anselmheifer said:

I love him for us. Where do you think he’s going to go? He doesn’t seem to get a lot of burn in draftnik community of late. 

He's probably going to lead the charge in the second round, when a lot of those LBers and Safeties go. He'd be a nice pick up.

What do y'all think of Muma? I was high on Logan Wilson and he went in the 4rth I think. I'd love to add this kid and have him be our MLB. May be available in the 3rd.

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

He's probably going to lead the charge in the second round, when a lot of those LBers and Safeties go. He'd be a nice pick up.

What do y'all think of Muma? I was high on Logan Wilson and he went in the 4rth I think. I'd love to add this kid and have him be our MLB. May be available in the 3rd.

If Christian Harris is there in the second… we need to draft him. 

• Like 1

Just now, KDawg said:

If Christian Harris is there in the second… we need to draft him. 

Agreed 100%. I assume he goes late first early second and I doubt we have a shot at him. Kind of like last year. 

Kind of the problem having a draft pick around 19. It's not quite late enough to not go for the elite guys who were fringe top ten and not late enough to reach for possible second rounders, like we did last year.  :ols: 

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

Agreed 100%. I assume he goes late first early second and I doubt we have a shot at him. Kind of like last year. 

Kind of the problem having a draft pick around 19. It's not quite late enough to not go for the elite guys who were fringe top ten and not late enough to reach for possible second rounders, like we did last year.  :ols: 

The good news for us is that there are a bunch of excellent backers. There is a decent chance one of them or a free is available in the second round.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

The good news for us is that there are a bunch of excellent backers. There is a decent chance one of them or a free is available in the second round.

Last year they both went on a run right before our second pick. It'll happen again if we make the playoffs. Maybe not. 

Maybe we are at 19 again and somehow get Howell, Brisker and Muma 1,2,3 and we can rejoice in our future.  :ols:

3 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Last year they both went on a run right before our second pick. It'll happen again if we make the playoffs. Maybe not. 

Maybe we are at 19 again and somehow get Howell, Brisker and Muma 1,2,3 and we can rejoice in our future.  :ols:

Howell, Harris, Hill please :ols:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

My dream scenario is that Taylor convinces us he's our guy and we go Devin Lloyd in the first and Kenneth Walker in the second. Or if Walker ain't there, then maybe Brian Robinson in the third?

Someone who could have been a first rounder will be there for us in the second though, just like last year.

I’m solid on Lloyd, Harris, Robinson.