Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

Just now, goskins10 said:

I don't have them either. I thought they were sent to you 🙂  Maybe someone else has them. 

ok dang, everyone check your dm's, lol....

Yeah, this happened earlier with his first pick, sending them to the wrong user.. .Hoping all is well and he's not gone too long..

I hope they went through- here is cleveland

Cleveland at 54

Florida State    Keon ColemanWR | Florida State
Florida    Ricky PearsallWR | Florida
Washington    Ja'Lynn PolkWR | Washington
Michigan    Junior ColsonLB | Michigan

I am on the road again

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, gooseneck said:

I hope they went through- here is cleveland

Cleveland at 54

Florida State    Keon ColemanWR | Florida State
Florida    Ricky PearsallWR | Florida
Washington    Ja'Lynn PolkWR | Washington
Michigan    Junior ColsonLB | Michigan

I am on the road again

This is the ES version of ESPN taking a picture of Dallas's draft board in their war room.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Having a need to strengthen the interior offensive line, with the 55th pick, the Miami Dolphins select Cooper Beebe from Kansas State, consensus AP All-American and two-time Big 12 Offensive Lineman of the Year.

71340867007-cooper-beebe-vs-troy-2023.jpg?crop=7241,4073,x0,y0&width=3200&height=1800&format=pjpg&auto=webp

Cooper Beebe hits the NFL Draft board as a high-caliber interior OL prospect, carving out a niche as arguably the draft's elite interior pass protector. This guy's tape screams NFL readiness, showcasing a stout anchor and an uncanny ability to stonewall interior pass rushers. With a technician's approach to pass sets and a brawler's mentality in the trenches, Beebe has the toolkit to neutralize the league's burgeoning interior pass rush talent.

Beebe's cerebral edge—his quick read-and-react to stunts and games upfront—meshes seamlessly with his physicality, making him a quarterback's best friend in the pocket. His football IQ and versatility, with starts across the interior and at tackle, amplify his stock, offering O-line coaches a Swiss Army knife for the front five. Yet, the leap to the pro game will test his adaptability, particularly against the NFL's speed rushers and more sophisticated defensive schemes. His punch timing and recovery steps will be under the microscope against the quicker, more explosive defensive linemen at the next level.

Beebe presents as a Day 1 impact player at guard, poised to shore up an NFL squad's interior pass pro from the get-go. His combination of power, smarts, and technique sets him apart as a premier guard prospect, though honing his agility and reach will be key to maximizing his potential. With a high floor and the upside to anchor an O-line for years, Beebe's draft stock is buoyed by his pass protection acumen, promising a smooth transition to the pros. NFL teams on the hunt for a plug-and-play guard with elite pass-blocking chops will see Beebe as a cornerstone piece, ready to step in and elevate their offensive line unit.

Unfortunately, Miami doesn't have any more picks in the 2nd, 3rd, or fourth rounds.

giphy.gif

See you in 103 picks.:)

:229:The Rook

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, The Rook said:

Having a need to strengthen the interior offensive line, with the 55th pick, the Miami Dolphins select Cooper Beebe from Kansas State, consensus AP All-American and two-time Big 12 Offensive Lineman of the Year.

71340867007-cooper-beebe-vs-troy-2023.jpg?crop=7241,4073,x0,y0&width=3200&height=1800&format=pjpg&auto=webp

Cooper Beebe hits the NFL Draft board as a high-caliber interior OL prospect, carving out a niche as arguably the draft's elite interior pass protector. This guy's tape screams NFL readiness, showcasing a stout anchor and an uncanny ability to stonewall interior pass rushers. With a technician's approach to pass sets and a brawler's mentality in the trenches, Beebe has the toolkit to neutralize the league's burgeoning interior pass rush talent.

Beebe's cerebral edge—his quick read-and-react to stunts and games upfront—meshes seamlessly with his physicality, making him a quarterback's best friend in the pocket. His football IQ and versatility, with starts across the interior and at tackle, amplify his stock, offering O-line coaches a Swiss Army knife for the front five. Yet, the leap to the pro game will test his adaptability, particularly against the NFL's speed rushers and more sophisticated defensive schemes. His punch timing and recovery steps will be under the microscope against the quicker, more explosive defensive linemen at the next level.

Beebe presents as a Day 1 impact player at guard, poised to shore up an NFL squad's interior pass pro from the get-go. His combination of power, smarts, and technique sets him apart as a premier guard prospect, though honing his agility and reach will be key to maximizing his potential. With a high floor and the upside to anchor an O-line for years, Beebe's draft stock is buoyed by his pass protection acumen, promising a smooth transition to the pros. NFL teams on the hunt for a plug-and-play guard with elite pass-blocking chops will see Beebe as a cornerstone piece, ready to step in and elevate their offensive line unit.

Unfortunately, Miami doesn't have any more picks in the 2nd, 3rd, or fourth rounds.

giphy.gif

See you in 103 picks.:)

:229:The Rook

I really like Beebe. Nice pick!!  

• Thanks 1

With the 57th pick, Bucs select TE Ja'Tavion Sanders, Texas.

image.thumb.png.7ce29638ad11f1800e2ab3c2531be053.png

After a bit of opposing viewpoints in the war room (aka my own head), Bucs decide to go with athletic tight end to help with the passing game.  Cade Otton has shown he can be a decent tight end, but Sanders can add another weapon that defenses have to account for.  

“Ja'Tavion Sanders has shown to be a versatile receiving threat at the tight end position with the ability to make big plays in the vertical passing game.”

Strengths:

• Ability to catch in traffic  

• Plus-level athlete 

• Run-after-catch, tackle-breaking ability

• Smooth athlete and route-runner 

• Alignment-versatile

Concerns:

• Ability to be an in-line blocker 

• Run blocking 

• Role-specific 

https://thedraftnetwork.com/2023/12/20/jatavion-sanders-scouting-report-nfl-draft-2024

@PokerPacker, you're up

Edited by KillBill26
  • Like 1

With the 58th pick of the draft, Green Bay is going to continue the recent run on Offensive Lineman.  Green Bay selects
Patrick Paul, OT, Houston
paul_patrick_memphis.jpg

Standing 6'8" 331 pounds with 36.25" arms, Patrick Paul is already built to spec to play Left Tackle in the NFL.  And he's still a solid athlete at that size, putting up a very respectable 40 time and a solid showing at the three-cone drill to show off his mobility to deal with speed on the outside.  In his last to seasons as Houston's starting Left Tackle, he gave up just a single sack in 24 games.
With David Bakhtiari being cut due to still suffering from his knee injury from several years ago, and Yosh Nijman walking in Free Agency, the Packers had a need at Tackle.  Rasheed Walker has done an acceptable job at LT, the team needed to find a new swing tackle at the very least.  I expect Wilson to compete for the starting job with Walker, and whomever loses the position battle will still make for an excellent swing tackle shoring up the O-line from disaster if injury strikes.  I'm very happy to have been able to nab him after that little run on O-lineman starting with Amegadjie being taken, whom I had also been considering for this slot (though his injury provided some question marks that won't be answered until his pro day in a couple days)

• Like 1

@mcterry and the Bills are on the clock

@Ball Security and the Lions on Deck

@Chump Bailey and the Ravens Soon

@Epochalypse and the 49ers Soon

@COWBOY-KILLA- and the Chiefs soon

End of the 2nd rd!! 

Great pace all let's keep it going!!  

Start of the 3rd Rd!!  8 hour clock from here on out!  

@Gallen5862 and the Panthers soon

@goskins10 and the Cardinals soon

@COWBOY-KILLA- and your Washington Commanders soon

Edited by goskins10
  • Like 1

@Ball Security and the Lions on the clock

@Chump Bailey and the Ravens on deck

End of the 2nd rd!! 

• Like 1

@Chump Bailey and the Ravens on the clock

End of the 2nd rd!! 

With pick #63. the San Francisco 49ers select...

ADISA ISAAC, DE/EDGE, PENN STATE

With the Chase Young experiment over and Randy Gregory moving on, the 49ers look to continue to keep their lines strong, this time on the defensive side.

adisa-isaac.jpg

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

I think this is the fastest draft for us ever so far. I like it. 

I want to say we usually get through the draft in a fortnight, which averages out to a round every two days.  And I wanna say the mid rounds tend to slow down.

• Like 3