Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

15 minutes ago, Chump Bailey said:

Nice job Bills GM! 

I undervalued Nolan Smith. He definitely hits above his weight level. I've always like Avila.

I appreciate the feedback.  I had to do a double check when Smith was still on the board.  After seeing how our defense fell off after the Von Miller injury he will be a great compliment to Greg Rousseau.  We picture Avila as an immediate starter at guard with the ability to fill in at Center should needs be.

• Thumb up 1

Vikings GM waiting patiently for pick number #87 to roll around. Thankfully the team facilities and food here are the best in the league whilst I wait.:)

Love the Josh Downs pick earlier. I believe that throw in the photo came from Mr Howell.

• Like 1

Chicago runs to the podium with its next pick. I am kind of surprised he is still there. And would love to hear what I missed on tape? I have this player as 32nd on my board. And realy struggled between him and Ojulari earlier in the round. 

With pick 61 Chicago selects Andre Carter II, Edge, Army.

A bit lanky. But obviously great genes. He is an edge wrecker. With a never ending motor. and a knack for forcing turnovers. Chicago has bolstered both lines in this draft so far. With Paris Johnson and Karl Brooks taken before this.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

22 minutes ago, Epochalypse said:

TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT

HOUSTON trades picks #65 and #161 to CINCINNATI for pick #60

With pick #60, Houston selects...

MAZI SMITH, DL, MICHIGAN

If he fell much further, I was eyeing trading up for him myself.  You have a real knack for stepping on my mojo.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, clskinsfan said:

I am kind of surprised he is still there. And would love to hear what I missed on tape? I

Lacking in power, got man-handled at the SB in the 1 on 1s, bad combine where his jumps and bench performance were poor, and possible military service commitment on the horizon.

He's a fascinating project, but it's going to take him a season or more of physical development to get up to NFL strength and conditioning standards just so he can play.

Hopping in to drop this pick real quick, will be back for the night in a couple hours.....

With the 63rd pick of the 2023 draft the Kansas City Chiefs select. Tuli Tuipulotu DL USC.....

Defender possessing the rare blend of size, strength and athleticism to line up as an interior or edge defender in both 4-3 and 3-4 fronts. Tuipulotu plays with a go-go motor from the first snap to the last. His heavy-handed attack and ability to shed help compensate for a lack of length at the point of attack, while quick feet help him disrupt in gaps. He can play with a hand down or standing but needs to play with better discipline to eliminate voided fits. Tuipulotu is a power-based rusher with decent bend and flatten talent but he’s unlikely to win with his get-off alone. He should become a good starter.

• Thumb up 1