Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

With the 8th pick in the 2023 ES Mock Draft - the Atlanta Falcons select - Myles Murphy DL, Clemson

image.png.8a646cd3c9d9e6b29621dfad06b63e22.png

@clskinsfan and the Bears are up

@ComManDersFan57 and the Eagles on deck

@Chump Bailey and the Titans soon

@Epochalypse and the Texans soon

@Skinsinparadise and the Jets are soon

@clskinsfan and the Pats soon

@PokerPacker and the pack soon

@COWBOY-KILLA- and your Washington Commanders soon

• Thumb down 1

With the 15th pick of the 2023 ES Mock Draft, the Green Bay Packers select
Michael "Baby Gronk" Mayer, TE, Notre Dame

Michael-Mayer-3.jpg

Mayer is a well-rounded Tight End who can inline block or split out wide to receive.  With Robert Tonyan not really returning to form after blowing out his knee and then walking in free agency, and Mercedes Lewis being old and not (yet?) re-signed, the Packers have an opening for a receiving TE and for a blocking TE, and Mayer should be able to fit both of those roles.  I expect him to provide Jordan Love with a credible red-zone threat in the passing game, or help punch it into the end-zone with his blocking in the run game.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

With the 15th pick of the 2023 ES Mock Draft, the Green Bay Packers select
Michael "Baby Gronk" Mayer, TE, Notre Dame

Michael-Mayer-3.jpg

Mayer is a well-rounded Tight End who can inline block or split out wide to receive.  With Robert Tonyan not really returning to form after blowing out his knee and then walking in free agency, and Mercedes Lewis being old and not (yet?) re-signed, the Packers have an opening for a receiving TE and for a blocking TE, and Mayer should be able to fit both of those roles.  I expect him to provide Jordan Love with a credible red-zone threat in the passing game, or help punch it into the end-zone with his blocking in the run game.

Good pick, I seriously toyed with it but overall iiked the Jets passing weapons and thought they can really really use a pass rusher, and just the other day I started really liking Van Ness. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Good pick, I seriously toyed with it but overall iiked the Jets passing weapons and thought they can really really use a pass rusher, and just the other day I started really liking Van Ness. 

Jets signed Allen Lazard off of the Packers this off-season, and he's a great blocker at WR.  Not exactly a TE, but he'll help in the run game as well as downfield blocking for other pass-catchers to help improve your team's YPC.  He took out three guys with a single block last season.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Jets signed Allen Lazard off of the Packers this off-season, and he's a great blocker at WR.  Not exactly a TE, but he'll help in the run game as well as downfield blocking for other pass-catchers to help improve your team's YPC.  He took out three guys with a single block last season.

Jets could use a TE for sure.  But I like Van Ness a lot and i think adding an edge was a key missing ingredient on. their defense.

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Jets could use a TE for sure.  But I like Van Ness a lot and i think adding an edge was a key missing ingredient on. their defense.

The Packers key missing ingredient on their defense is a defensive coordinator not named Joe Barry.  I'm guessing a couple people here are familiar with that problem.

• Like 1