Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

7 minutes ago, Chump Bailey said:

WITH THE 90th OVERALL SELECTION, THE TENNESSEE TITANS SELECT:

TE JELANI WOODS VIRGINIA

I was curious if he's as big as Mo Alie-Cox. He's bigger lol.

Edited by duffy
  • Haha 1

Just now, Epochalypse said:

Here's the link:

Yeah, so you see what I see. The OP has @Skinsinparadiseas the Miami GM.

I just talked to them and they are under the impression they are only the GM of the Buccaneers. 

It looks like we're short one GM lol. It's crazy we got this far, but that's because Miami only has like 4 picks this year. 

16 minutes ago, duffy said:

Yeah, so you see what I see. The OP has @Skinsinparadiseas the Miami GM.

I just talked to them and they are under the impression they are only the GM of the Buccaneers. 

It looks like we're short one GM lol. It's crazy we got this far, but that's because Miami only has like 4 picks this year. 

If I am doing Miami, I'll take the trade you offered me

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

I was under the impression that @Skinsinparadise would be adding the Bucs to his already Miami GM duties. SIP that is cool with you? sorry for the confusion if that wasn't clear from the beginning I thought it was..

I typically do the Dolphins that's true.  I wasn't paying attention to how it was put together right before we started so I missed it.  But I did volunteer to do multiple teams.  So no problem for me, I'll ride with Miami and Tampa. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Epochalypse said:

So the Ravens overpaid to trade up to a pick still ten picks away (9 chances to go bad since once is already theirs)...

I would be lying if I said it wasn't partly because I wanted to be done picking after the fourth round lol

I know I'll just wind up picking a bunch of upside guys that won't get drafted lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, duffy said:

I would be lying if I said it wasn't partly because I wanted to be done picking after the fourth round lol

I know I'll just wind up picking a bunch of upside guys that won't get drafted lol

I did check and BAL does have quite a lot of low picks that have to fill, in that view it makes sense