Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Buffalo Football Team vs Baltimore Football Team

TK

It seems that when you play for Washington, and then go to another team, you increase your chances to make it to the Super Bowl, or at least the conference championship, by tenfold.

The problem with Trent Williams, is he did it wrong. He waited too late. You're not supposed to wait until the year after, that your new team gets to the SB

2 minutes ago, zskins said:

Just download NBC Sports app. Watch it on your phone. I was watching it on my Apple TV when I was downstairs.

We got rid of our cable this week and i think NBC Sports app requires a cable login. My dad and i were watching on YouTube tv, just had to reset the amazon firestick box to get the game back on 

9 minutes ago, zskins said:

They had lots of destiny back in the 90's....4 trips back to back but with nothing to show for it.

They should have beaten the Cowboys at least one time.

It was crazy they lost 4 times to 3 teams from the NFCE.

They should have beaten the Gints and maybe the first time playing Dallas. No way they were beating the ‘Skins or the second time playing Dallas.

3 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

And now with the addition of Huntley, I'm convinced that Baltimore only wants to sign super mobile QB's

They sign guys who can run the same offense as Lamar so they don’t have different offenses.  Griffin would seem to be that kind of guy except he gets hurt a lot and throws a lot of pics. 

Get 2hands on it you’ve got to catch it. 

1 minute ago, Redskins Reparations said:

His RB didn’t do him any favors by not catching the ball that hit him in the numbers out in the flat.

For sure. But even if he scored the TD, look at Huntley's play: running a lot, slow decision making, locking on 1st reads, missing open receivers.

Archived