Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

1 minute ago, Epochalypse said:

Then you are obviously voting that Trump gets convicted, because I personally am rooting to see what Trump does if someone besides him is the Republican nominee.

Banter aside,  I don't want Trump running again.    But I'd like to see a real hearing; which means both sides represented.   If that means questions from Jim Jordan and Matt Gaetz; then so be it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Banter aside,  I don't want Trump running again.    But I'd like to see a real hearing; which means both sides represented.   If that means questions from Jim Jordan and Matt Gaetz; then so be it.

Election deniers and serial predators need not apply. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Ah so the other side is pedophiles and pedophiles supporters.

Glad that is now clear.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

How were the Tide pods? Everything come out squeaky clean? The washing was very thorough.

• Haha 1

Both sides? Are we not hearing both sides? Is this committee not bipartisan?

We’ve heard the Trumps side. the courts have heard that side and they decided it was all a sham. Even people he put into power has said it’sa sham. 

but, yes I agree, let’s hear both sides and punish those who are lying!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

No, no, no - they want Trump to run again, he's probably the only candidate they can beat.  

If Trump is not convicted, him running is my next want, because there is no way he can win a general election at this point.

A moldy potato would beat him.

Just now, Captain Wiggles said:

So today's hearing was only like two hours? First one was shorter than that. Who drew up this schedule?

Have you assessed the attention span of today's society?

1 minute ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Both sides? Are we not hearing both sides? Is this committee not bipartisan?

Lol they literally played testimony from Trumps AG. He basically said all the rigged stolen election stuff brought to him was delusional. 🤣

No no tho we still need to hear from both sides. 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Hahaha.  That other guy must have really drove you crazy.    But no, I'm not a hardcore Trumper.   He's full of s--t.   But I loved the way he drove the left crazy.  And still is.

Why would you love this?

Just now, FLSkinz83 said:

I feel like I've walked into the DNC convention.    You guys are tough.   You chased away all the right wingers?   :) 

I'm sure it feels that way to enter a place that puts some importance on facts as a Trumper.

You're free to feel triggered.

I feel like I've walked into the DNC convention.    You guys are tough.   You chased away all the right wingers?   :) 

When I first arrived in ES, it was a hard right forum. Most of the posters are still "conservative." It's just that the party isn't anymore. They've been disillusioned and disappointed by a party that has betrayed their core beliefs repeatedly.

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 3

2 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Not right wingers but Trumpers, yeah. The beginning of their stays and the ends of their stays here tend to be very close together.

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

They offered the gop a separate 9/11 style commission and they said no.

Nancy rejected 2 of the 5 gopers that McCarthy picked. The gop said bye. Jordan and probably Gaetz were in on the conspiracy ; so you can’t have those involved investigating. Also, Jordan and the other guy rejected weren’t there to investigate but to disrupt and make it a **** show.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

I think many here used to vote Republican. But what now seems to be the party of Trump, Jim Jordan, Matt Gaetz, MTG, etc is not something a lot of people can stomach.

22 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

This is a one sided hearing to prevent Trump from running again.   How about letting the people decide if he should be president again?   

It's absolutely one-sided. Every witness being testifying is from the Trump White House or has direct first person access to what happened in the moment. There's not a liberal or democratic view being heard. The only people being allowed to speak are Republicans. 

That's the very definition of one-sided.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2

1 minute ago, Burgold said:

It's absolutely one-sided. Every witness being testifying is from the Trump White House or has direct first person access to what happened in the moment. There's not a liberal or democratic view being heard. The only people being allowed to speak are Republicans. 

That's the very definition of one-sided.

Most, if not all of the Republicans are anti Trump.   I should have been more clear on what I meant regarding "both sides".....I'm talking about 1/6 specifically.   

2 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

But what now seems to be the party of Trump, Jim Jordan, Matt Gaetz, MTG, etc is not something a lot of people can stomach.

I still see them as only slightly more radical than the likes of a Trent Lott, Newt Gingrich, Orrin Hatch.

The Radical Republican party of the 20th century was nowhere near as cool as the one from the 19th century. 

4 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Most, if not all of the Republicans are anti Trump.   I should have been more clear on what I meant regarding "both sides".....I'm talking about 1/6 specifically.   

So all the people who Trump hired and worked for Trump are anti-Trump. Including his daughter.

Or perhaps after having worked for him and saw what he was trying to do BECAME anti-Trump.

I'll let you enlighten us on your thoughts on that phenomenon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2