Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Biden/Harris Legislative/Policy Discussions - Now with a Republican House starting 2023

goskins10

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

I cool with Biden Twitter following members of Congress around on Twitter to reply they voted against something that bragging about helping their constitutes...it will add up and more then fair to call it out, imo.

The really bad thing about these people taking credit for things they voted against?  

Is that they didn't change their mind about whether it was a good bill. 

They knew at the time that the bill would help the country. They voted against it because they didn't want the country to be better.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I cool with Biden Twitter following members of Congress around on Twitter to reply they voted against something that bragging about helping their constitutes...it will add up and more then fair to call it out, imo.

It’s a shame that Americans are this stupid. I mean, I might be stupid, but I’m not this stupid. We are in trouble.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

41 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

It’s like republicans spent years defunding our education system for a reason.

Once upon a time everyone in the colonies knew about the Boston Tea Party before the King of England did.

Not even everyone was literate like now, but newspapers were common and people read them.

Some people jus want to flip the table to feel like somethings finally changing.  If everyone voted that could vote it would, but we've never done that before.

2 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

It’s like republicans spent years defunding our education system for a reason.

I'm not conspiracy friendly but there's a lot of  solid reasoning behind the (many) centuries old construct that the power class in a society enhances it's control and privilege by doing what they can to keep much of the population as ignorant, fearful, and divided as possible. (Some say the religions of the bible were/are often used by the power class as one such device).

Why would such a formula ever go unused if it's been proven successful across time and place. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

He has the right to not have it be public, but man, who dropped the ball letting go his boss know?  Ultimately Austin, unless he couldn't talk when admitted.

He'd still have "stuff"...written.  It's required for all personnel within the government (in your position, I would assume you've done the same).

• Thumb up 1

10 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

He'd still have "stuff"...written.  It's required for all personnel within the government (in your position, I would assume you've done the same).

Right, I'd give my direct lead a heads up then put something not too descriptive in our HR portal for my sick leave.  That doesn't mean my division chief would know, my out of office auto-reply points to a distro list.

I don't have a Deputy, Austin does.  Imagine that's how it got this far that Biden didn't know.  I don't feel like digging into this, if Biden isn't happy, let them handle that internally instead of reaching for a scandal, imo.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just a random policy thought--

If insulin has been capped at $35/month for seniors, why is it $66.99 for my cat?  She only needs a vial every 3 months or so, and I probably go through 5 boxes of syringes at $25/each in that time span.  Don't we have a pet-lover-in-Chief? 

Like I said, just a thought...

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1