Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Biden/Harris Legislative/Policy Discussions - Now with a Republican House starting 2023

goskins10

5 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Damn, even when you straight up ask the dude to make his point, he doesn’t even have enough spine to do that!

I peeped that too. l kinda want to see how a conversation would actually go if both parties acted like that. 

Im mean obviously it would go nowhere. But I wonder if anyone involved would actually attain sentience. 

9 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Damn, even when you straight up ask the dude to make his point, he doesn’t even have enough spine to do that!

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I peeped that too. l kinda want to see how a conversation would actually go if both parties acted like that. 

Get married.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Tundra scout said:

What changed? 

D791FF81-E5BA-4528-A078-8244B7F3C27B.jpeg

06AD9040-4834-407C-927F-777FE4B99029.jpeg

Right wing rhetorc. There are NOT millions of illegal iommigrants pouring over the borders. That is made up. Desantis said he wanted to continue he little game of busing people to other cities (we can get into the details of whty this was inhumane and ignroant, but not for this discussion) - but after 50 he could not find enough to load another bus despite threatening 1000s. 

But right wing media keeps pounding that drum because people too stupid to find out for themselves just believe what they are told. 

In the meantime Biden has had to rebuild the structure tto allow legal immigration and declaration of asylum that the trump administration tore down. 

Fundamentally the difference between liberals and conservatives is that conservatives would rather keep all out, including legal immigrants if allowing them means a single illegal comes in. Liberals are OK with a few, yes a few illegals getting through the cracks to make sure we stay the open country we are supposed to be and allow legal immigration. 

I know you like these little drive by's with no data or anything. But try facts next time instead of these trie messages with no substance. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 3

3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Nothing. None of the people that DeSantis and the Governor ****tard from Texas pulled their stunt on were here illegally. But let's not let facts ever get in your way.

But both sides, huh? 

And Biden flying immigrants around the country in the dead of night was quite alright. You people crack me up 

My man, it's almost like you don't look at things and just throw things out for giggles... Is the market trending down yes, is the market better than when he took office, yes. Is the stock market a great measure of the overall health of the economy, you tell me. I look forward to your explanation.  

image.png.999a7c206ed6a0eadc4aa313db1b8e5a.png

image.png.2b5fccb96b5157a70f852eecc38e152c.png

image.png.06706a1b675216a54cee405f9f8d5cfe.png

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

9 minutes ago, Tundra scout said:

And Biden flying immigrants around the country in the dead of night was quite alright. You people crack me up 

All we heard when the market was reaching record numbers under Obama ws thatg working class Americans did not benifit from the market. ALso, the market gained value trumps 1st yr - before he and the republicans made any changes. From that point on it was choppy at best with big swings. Which is it? 

BTW Here is the actual stock market graph. Notice how it was steady under Obama then in 2017 when Republicans passed the tax break for the rich it started making great swings. Then Covid hit which market wise is not all his fault. But then wehen it came back it was not until after Biden took office it started gaining again. There is definitily sdome profit taking and some unesiness due to inflation-  inflation that is all over the world I might add. Also due to the impending fuel shortage in Europe. But it will come back once these things settle. 

BTW: You can laugh imoji all you want. But if you do not provide data to support why you think the comment is laughable, then it's little more than trolling. Just a thought. 

Source: https://www.macrotrends.net/1319/dow-jones-100-year-historical-chart   

image.png.2f390744972d31fc87839cb595d9f450.png

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1