Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 Schedule

hail2skins

40 minutes ago, Alcoholic Zebra said:

Aha, so we got 1 primetime game this year, with maybe a 2nd.  End of season SNF are usually flexed.  If either us or Dallas are having a meh season, they'd flex for a replacement.  Only way I see this game sticking around is if both teams are still in the running for the division.  Or if the division is surprisingly competent.

Actually, SNF games are rarely flexed. And SNF games involving Dallas are almost never flexed. That’s probably a case where both teams would have to be totally out of contention late in year. 

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Doubt it. The Panthers aren't really primetime worthy and we already have 3 scheduled.

Are you suggesting SAM DARNOLD isn’t enough to make them prime time worthy??? :P 

i wouldve thought just rivera and Curtis Samuel both returning to Charlotte would be enough to make it a Monday night game. 

9 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

LOL where is the other DAL game?

<edit to add> must be WK 14 right, so 5 straight div games to end the season??

Edited by DJD2

1 minute ago, steve09ru said:

That can't be right - DAL only once?

We host Dallas week 14. Travel to Dallas two weeks later. we play Dallas twice in three weeks, and we face Philly twice in three weeks. Then the giants to end the season. 

3 minutes ago, DJD2 said:

LOL where is the other DAL game?

<edit to add> must be WK 14 right ??

Yep, after the Vegas game 

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

We host Dallas week 14. Travel to Dallas two weeks later. we play Dallas twice in three weeks, and we face Philly twice in three weeks. Then the giants to end the season. 

Yep, after the Vegas game 

5 straight div games to end the season is quite unique. I wonder if that has ever been done in modern NFL.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

I honestly can’t believe we end with 5 straight division games. I don’t buy it.

I mean, Grant Paulsen did say based on the reporting, it checks out. And We’ll have a chance to control our own destiny late in the season if everything works out for us. 

8 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

I honestly can’t believe we end with 5 straight division games. I don’t buy it.

It combines everything I hate about the scheduling into one schedule: a long ass gap between division opponents (Giants) and virtually back to backs against the others (Eagles, Cowboys)

2 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

To me it says the league has no faith anyone will be good in that division and this is the only way to keep those markets interested in December.

quite possibly, and a wide open division that is kept interesting to the end.

5 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

To me it says the league has no faith anyone will be good in that division and this is the only way to keep those markets interested in December.

Makes sense.  There’s a reason this division is the butt of jokes league wide, and referred to as the “NFC Least”.  This division is an embarrassment, and so far removed from its glory days.