Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If there is crossplay I will be happy to to party up with any of our console players and show you the ropes. I love this game. 

Just to give you a taste, on one of my runs with some friends I'm a barbarian that specializes in throwing things. Turn 1: Fly into a berserker rage and throw an axe at the nearest bad guy, braining him. 

Turn 2: Throw a nearby barrel full booze at another guy, busting it over his head, then throw a lit candelabra at him. 

Edit: No crossplay right now apparently, and no idea whether it will eventually be added. 

Edited by dfitzo53
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Doesn't drop til 9/6 on the PS5 

Good, that will give me time to finish Jedi Fallen Order and Jedi Survivor. 

Okay, I'm confused.  What is the game where I can mind**** people into doing terrible things, and what is the game I can throw a barrel of booze on someone and then light them on fire?  

Edited by PleaseBlitz

10 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Okay, I'm confused.  What is the game where I can mind**** people into doing terrible things, and what is the game I can throw a barrel of booze on someone and then light them on fire?  

Both are referring to Baldur's Gate 3. The PC version is out already and you can find gameplay video on YouTube. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

theyre-the-same-picture-the-office.gif

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Never heard of this game, but furiously researching it now.  

Where have you been? I've watched one review, I don't want to see anything else about it. I've already deep dives into Starfield and I had to stop.

24 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Where have you been? I've watched one review, I don't want to see anything else about it. I've already deep dives into Starfield and I had to stop.

I don’t game that much. But when a game let’s me physically and emotionally brutalize the less fortunate, especially if they are religiously aligned, some of the good people on the board know that i must be alerted. :)

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

I don’t game that much. But when a game let’s me physically and emotionally brutalize the less fortunate, especially if they are religiously aligned, some of the good people on the board know that i must be alerted. :)

I don't know a lot about this specific game, but I've played others like it from this developer. I think you're going to be in for a treat, especially from some of the things I've heard.

Dragon Age: Origin spoilers!!! (not the same developer)

Spoiler

Long story short:

Kid gets possesed by demon

I go into kid's mind to fight demon

Demon kicks my ass

I reload a previous save

Make a deal with the demon

Demon give me special dark powers

Demon gets the kid's soul when he becomes of age

Demon agrees to go away until then

Everyone thinks I'm a hero

I'm a douchebag.

Edited by Simmsy
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, JCB said:

Who else is pumped up for Starfield?

Its the reason I got my XSX early, can't wait! Hope I didn't over hype this for myself...

3 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Given that it is not being released on a platform I use, every time I drive by Bethesda's offices on I-270, I stick my middle finger out the window and in its general direction. 

Don't be jelly, bro.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Given that it is not being released on a platform I use, every time I drive by Bethesda's offices on I-270, I stick my middle finger out the window and in its general direction. 

Wanna buy an Xbox Series X?  Mine just collects dust.

I found Zenimax studios' location literally by coincidence, dropping off a friend of mine who does Sleep therapy at a building across from them in the same office park in Rockville

Thought about maybe throwing a couple pine cones at a window 🤣

2 hours ago, JCB said:

Who else is pumped up for Starfield?

Hope there's a perk that let's me control alien animals, so I can (again) slaughter the innocent

• Haha 2

No. The servers are down too so nobody can play online.

Game ended 19-13 Cleveland. Watson threw a hail mary at the end of double overtime to win it.

Howell had like 158 yards rushing. He looking like Josh Allen scrambling for all that yard.

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

No. The servers are down too so nobody can play online.

Game ended 19-13 Cleveland. Watson threw a hail mary at the end of double overtime to win it.

Howell had like 158 yards rushing. He looking like Josh Allen scrambling for all that yard.

Sounds legit.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I found Zenimax studios' location literally by coincidence, dropping off a friend of mine who does Sleep therapy at a building across from them in the same office park in Rockville

Thought about maybe throwing a couple pine cones at a window 🤣

Hope there's a perk that let's me control alien animals, so I can (again) slaughter the innocent

You can mind control aliens but don't know to what extent, you should watch the Starfield Direct video. Its about 45 minutes long, but its very well produced, shows you a lot of what the game is about without giving away to much and should get ANYONE excited for this game. A lot of good games coming out right now, I also would like to get my hands on Jagged Alliance 3. Heard that was also very good, but I'm afraid it will get lost in the fray. Here is the Starfield Direct video, I highly recommend watching it if you have the time:

Edited by Simmsy
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1