Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Game Day Thread

zCommander

6 minutes ago, Destino said:

So what happened to the Eagles?  They weren’t expected to be this bad after winning the division last year.  Is it just because Wentz is playing like garbage?

They have a make-shift O-Line on top of that. Both their starting tackles got injured. 

8 minutes ago, Destino said:

So what happened to the Eagles?  They weren’t expected to be this bad after winning the division last year.  Is it just because Wentz is playing like garbage?

Wentz hasnt been great since the year he got hurt and they won the Super Bowl, though he is playing especially bad this year. I was happy they gave him that big deal before he proved it.

Eagles vs Cowboys on the 27th is gonna be must watch for me. I have no idea which of them is worse at this point

7 minutes ago, Destino said:

Old team, bad drafting, injuries, and then Frank Reich leaving for Indy really hurt them I think (Wentz and the playcalling has gone to **** since). 

10 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Now Ravens-Steelers moved from Tues, to Wed

Just cancel the thing by now !

Just have the best madden player on either team play each other and stream it.  Not a great solution, but more entertaining than a forfeit.  

Archived