Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

Screenshot_20240314-122825_Facebook.jpg.9f2a5247c5280172fd427d4b7a5d3853.jpg

I put if off for more than weeks n it's taken like two hours. **** whoever designed the little rubber strip that holds screens in them lil windows storm doors have. 🖕🤣🖕

I still have to cut two sides of the screen n I just knows Ima ruin it. 

Edited by Captain Wiggles
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

That would be my wife every time I cook..And then she opens the fridge and says  "Should we add...this...this...this?" NOOOO

Yup. I kick everyone out of the kitchen when I’m cooking. Unless you’re chopping veggies or stirring something for me, get out. My wife and daughter like to pretend they’ve just wandered in for a hug just so I’ll let them linger. What they really want is to start eating my ingredients and ask me things while I’m busy. 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Destino said:

Yup. I kick everyone out of the kitchen when I’m cooking. Unless you’re chopping veggies or stirring something for me, get out. My wife and daughter like to pretend they’ve just wandered in for a hug just so I’ll let them linger. What they really want is to start eating my ingredients and ask me things while I’m busy. 

I loved cooking with my husband, he was amazing...but it would take him 15 minutes to cut an onion! 

"I do it the Rachael Ray way!"  he'd say. 

And I'd say, "I do it the restaurant way that takes about 15 seconds, we'll never eat if you do this!"

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

4 hours ago, Destino said:

Cooking with professionals is awesome. 

Cooking with friends and family? Nightmare.

Zero in between.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

That would be my wife every time I cook..And then she opens the fridge and says  "Should we add...this...this...this?" NOOOO

Did she also happen to poison your child's bully?

• Haha 4