Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

59 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

We have seasons, they're just different. 

yeah... in california we had a long blistering hot season with no clouds for 8 months.   that faded into wet (and when not raining you could golf in shorts and a tee-shirt..MAYBE a long sleeve tee... ). and then a really nice spring staring in February.

there were seasons... and i like it (except that no clouds for 8 months in a row...that sucked dong)... but I missed  THESE seasons  

4 minutes ago, mcsluggo said:

got so high that you bought no-sugar-added ice cream... ?     😵

yeah... in california we had a long blistering hot season with no clouds for 8 months.   that faded into wet (and when not raining you could golf in shorts and a tee-shirt..MAYBE a long sleeve tee... ). and then a really nice spring staring in February.

there were seasons... and i like it (except that no clouds for 8 months in a row...that sucked dong)... but I missed  THESE seasons  

I miss th trees changing colors and walks in the damp cold woods wearing a lot of clothes. Our summer is September to November and hurricane season sucks, but then the christmas trade winds kick up and there are thousands of butterflies everywhere and it get cool. Then th tomatoes and other good veggies grow better than anywhere I've lived. It dries out around april and its dry and warm until July, when the flamboyant trees bloom bright red and yellow all over island. Water warms back up and the ocean looks like glass. 

This time of year I'm in sweat shirts and don't swim much, August to November you won't find me in pants out of the house and I'm in the water every day. It's different.

But the whole world is catching fire, so enjoy the seasons while you can. 

9 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Love me some chaotic good...

RDT_20231231_1256551209804036040452386.jpg

image.png.565d68e1fa0d3a68de21441dd40eb7a7.png

All female vegan african group that hunts poachers.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

FB_IMG_1704068938676.jpg.c3d3c234fea5d1bde0f2c4cc2b516c5f.jpg

17 minutes ago, purbeast said:

LOL.

You know who says that?

People who don't live in places with fantastic weather 365 days a year.

Right? :ols: it's literally paradise. I'm going to watch the sun rise while full of rum probably naked in the Caribbean sea tomorrow and people want to defend slush and freezing rain.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2