Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

7 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

AI prompt was “McDonnalds Restaurant Tripping On Acid”

Thanks, but whoever is saying the food is going to be great while tripping on acid has never eaten food while on acid. It takes forever. I never knew anyone who wanted to do it. I ate some cantaloupe one time. I bought a whole one and I literally had two bites and I was like, nah, I’m good.  

Nobody got time for health and **** when you trippin!!!

@Skintimeplease put your last post in here behind a spoiler/hidden content because of the curse word. This is one of my favorite threads and don’t want to see you banned and the thread closed. Thank you!

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Thumb up 2

2 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Thanks, but whoever is saying the food is going to be great while tripping on acid has never eaten food while on acid. It takes forever. I never knew anyone who wanted to do it. I ate some cantaloupe one time. I bought a whole one and I literally had two bites and I was like, nah, I’m good.  

Ate a cheeseburger at my first Phish festival in front of a group of hippies what was all spun out on LSD. Group of about six people. Mostly my buddy, his girlfriend and her friends. He lectured me later about how disgusting it was. 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952xu387i1gh77c7fe1r

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Ate a cheeseburger at my first Phish festival in front of a group of hippies what was all spun out on LSD. Group of about six people. Mostly my buddy, his girlfriend and her friends. He lectured me later about how disgusting it was. 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952xu387i1gh77c7fe1r

I have to agree...

Phish is disgustung

• Haha 4