Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

So, i guess this can go here, because i don't know if we have a thread devoted to just how stupid people can be.
Yesterday i posted this
May be an image of text that says 'Tayman @BangRadioHour also told they will only be confiscating Redskin earat the gate, so be sure and leave it in the car. one wearing non-approved tin foil hats will be ed to remove them for appropriate scanning ontrol beam acceptance. Aug3, 2021 Twitter Web App Quetelweet 12Lis'

A light joke. An obvious joke. Some would say not a very funny joke. But hopefully one that would be seen AS a joke considering we just had 4 days of camp filled up with fans wearing Redskins gear showing all of the nervous little idiots that their fears of being ostracized from the stadium for wearing a Redskins jersey was just silly.

But no. This morning, i got several tweets DEMANDING to know where i got this information.
I told them I made it up, and then i said "(At least that is what Louie the team leg-breaker is telling me to say.)"
THEN I go over to facebook and see this photo up above making the rounds on a few of the Redskins boards i frequent, with people ACTUALLY pissed off about it. (Not pissed at me, pissed about the team taking their gear and making them wear only team approved tin foil hats.)

I am laughing hysterically and crying pathetically at the same time. My GOD we have become a society of idiots. Absolutely and totally.
The desire to play the victim is SO STRONG that these people will routinely IGNORE journalists and others in sports media who tell them this isn't true, but BELIEVE a guy using an avatar of a football helmet wearing a Groucho nose.

I am beside myself. I literally made up te least possible thing, and people bought it. 

Who wants to start a PAC with me? This is too easy.

~Bang

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

I just read that any native american garb or costumes will be banned from the stadium.  Would it really shock you if they banned Redskin gear as well?

7 hours ago, Bang said:

So, i guess this can go here, because i don't know if we have a thread devoted to just how stupid people can be.
Yesterday i posted this

A light joke. An obvious joke. Some would say not a very funny joke. But hopefully one that would be seen AS a joke considering we just had 4 days of camp filled up with fans wearing Redskins gear showing all of the nervous little idiots that their fears of being ostracized from the stadium for wearing a Redskins jersey was just silly.

But no. This morning, i got several tweets DEMANDING to know where i got this information.
I told them I made it up, and then i said "(At least that is what Louie the team leg-breaker is telling me to say.)"
THEN I go over to facebook and see this photo up above making the rounds on a few of the Redskins boards i frequent, with people ACTUALLY pissed off about it. (Not pissed at me, pissed about the team taking their gear and making them wear only team approved tin foil hats.)

I am laughing hysterically and crying pathetically at the same time. My GOD we have become a society of idiots. Absolutely and totally.
The desire to play the victim is SO STRONG that these people will routinely IGNORE journalists and others in sports media who tell them this isn't true, but BELIEVE a guy using an avatar of a football helmet wearing a Groucho nose.

I am beside myself. I literally made up te least possible thing, and people bought it. 

Who wants to start a PAC with me? This is too easy.

~Bang

1 hour ago, mojo said:

I just read that any native american garb or costumes will be banned from the stadium.  Would it really shock you if they banned Redskin gear as well?

I am going to bed believing this is a question that you are asking in jest. I refuse to believe you think this is possible.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Haha 1

Sir, you will have to take those feathered moccasins off, they’re not allowed because we’ve deemed them to be offensive to Native American culture.

But your jacket with the huge Indian head logo and racial slur underneath is perfectly fine.

yea that makes sense.

20 minutes ago, Bang said:

I am going to bed believing this is a question that you are asking in jest. I refuse to believe you think this is possible.

~Bang

Sir, you will have to take those feathered moccasins off, they’re not allowed because we’ve deemed them to be offensive to Native American culture.

But your jacket with the huge Indian head logo and racial slur underneath is perfectly fine.

yea that makes sense

19 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I just hung a dreamcatcher over my bed that my friend made me 20 years ago. 

Should I be scared?  Or comforted? 

Depends on:

(a) how heavy the dream catcher is and

(b) how big the nail was you used to hang it

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, mojo said:

yea that makes sense

Even better: a standing directive that Native Americans are not allowed to wear anything associated with their own culture to Washington games because we've deemed them doing so to be offensive to themselves.

Yeah, that makes even more sense.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mojo said:

yea that makes sense.

yea that makes sense

Well, when that happens lets get a cup of coffee and discuss it.

~Bang