Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

Wendy's is good. But I keep seeing that commercial for being open for late night hours, "come get a baconator after midnight."

I had to stop eating those things during regular meal time hours. A baconator after midnight just sounds like a horrific idea.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Wendy's is good. But I keep seeing that commercial for being open for late night hours, "come get a baconator after midnight."

I had to stop eating those things during regular meal time hours. A baconator after midnight just sounds like a horrific idea.

Their cheese, man. Somethings definitely up w the cheese. I usually get everything without it 😅

I have proof that there are no meat eating aliens on Earth currently. I jumped in my pool and it was so warm that I thought some of those little intergalactic dip****s were going to come by and dump in some carrots and potatoes and have themselves a nice little fetus stew. 

95 damn degrees in the pool. WTF??? Nasty.

Edited by Fan since a Fetus

8 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Some things never change...but potential still doesn't equal production.

There's trying to speak things into existence...then there's the stadium...

Okay.

Fr. Like, im 35 now bro. I just don't have it in me anymore to argue over weird stances like that 😂

I truly wish everyone nothing but the best, but we've been down this road enough to know that it's not gonna be paved with gold

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

Apparently 48 is when I start losing classmates from high school. Just found out 2 classmates have passed this year. And 1 more from the class before me. 

Too damn young (even if I feel old).

Why do you feel old? I’m 45 and the old feeling hasn’t hit me yet. I’ve read studies that have shown that if you change the words you use as well as your perception of aging, it can do wonders for how well you feel. Instead of saying you’re retiring, say something along the lines of im moving to a newer and exciting phase of my life. If you don’t think of yourself as old, then the time you have left may be filled with joy instead of fear or anxiety about the inevitable. Not saying you in particular feel those two things. Even if it doesn’t work what’s the harm in trying to obtain a different perspective and live out the rest of your years on a positive note?

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

42 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Just saw a soccer mom driving an SUV with a lot of bumper stickers...one of which said, "Caffeinated and Ready to ****".

I have so many questions.  

I assume I know which censored word that is, but it's even funnier to pretend it's the other one. 

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1