Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Upcoming NFL Draft in Vegas

PartyPosse

Obviously we're still a ways away and they haven't even named the location for it, but I was wondering how many, if any, are considering coming to Vegas for the NFL Draft? I live here so obviously I'll be there, but it'd be kinda cool to get a contingent of us representing the Redskins and giving Chase the welcome he deserves.

32 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Obviously we're still a ways away and they haven't even named the location for it, but I was wondering how many, if any, are considering coming to Vegas for the NFL Draft? I live here so obviously I'll be there, but it'd be kinda cool to get a contingent of us representing the Redskins and giving Chase the welcome he deserves.

Does your spare bedroom have a Queen sized bed and it's own bathroom? I would provide the beer of course.

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Looks like the Bellagio is the main spot so it looks like the whole thing may be open to the public. Don't know about a specific indoor venue though.

1 hour ago, PartyPosse said:

Looks like the Bellagio is the main spot so it looks like the whole thing may be open to the public. Don't know about a specific indoor venue though.

They should do it at the O theater and drop the floor when Goodell is on stage so he falls into the water tank.  

If that comment went over your head, open a new browser window, buy tickets to Vegas, buy tickets to “O” and you’re welcome.

2 hours ago, Hailmary70 said:

I'll be there!! Flying in from Connecticut on April 22nd and right now I'm staying at the Mirage but I may change my reservations. 

If the main stage in front of Bellagio, you are very close at the mirage. You just have to walk past Caesar’s and Bellagio is the next hotel on the same side of the strip.

2 hours ago, SoCalSkins said:

If the main stage in front of Bellagio, you are very close at the mirage. You just have to walk past Caesar’s and Bellagio is the next hotel on the same side of the strip.

Yeah. Mirage would be a good spot to be. Unless you wanna spend top dollar at Cosmo or Paris

Funny reading Goodell touting all the things about the city, when only a few years ago he hated Las Vegas and said we would never have a team here.

T-Mobile would make the most sense, as it is the largest venue in town.  All I know is traffic will suck getting to and from work for me.

34 minutes ago, aszumilo said:

Funny reading Goodell touting all the things about the city, when only a few years ago he hated Las Vegas and said we would never have a team here.

T-Mobile would make the most sense, as it is the largest venue in town.  All I know is traffic will suck getting to and from work for me.

Where do you work?

Archived