Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023-24 Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

6 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I hate when our games are on NBCSWA+. YouTubeTV doesn’t carry it, so I’m forced to find a stream (usually crappy quality) on my laptop. It’s annoying 

Not much better on the cable here, because NBCWA+ isn't broadcast in HD

11 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Finally found a decent stream, for the 3rd period. How many more NBCSWA+ games?? 

You should be able to download the nbc sports app. Then sign in with your youtube tv account thru the nbc sports app. thats what I have done in the past.

44 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I hate when our games are on NBCSWA+. YouTubeTV doesn’t carry it, so I’m forced to find a stream (usually crappy quality) on my laptop. It’s annoying 

Dish just took NBCSW off. I've got a great stream if you want...

17 minutes ago, SkinsFanRob said:

You should be able to download the nbc sports app. Then sign in with your youtube tv account thru the nbc sports app. thats what I have done in the past.

Tried that the last time a game was on this channel, and it said YouTubeTV doesn’t carry this channel. 

i found a decent stream to start the 3rd though. 

On 4/8/2021 at 10:46 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I’m starting to think it isn’t. Just way too many blown 3 goal leads, and losing 8-4 last week, and 4-2 tonight, the evidence is starting to show as for why they’re not good. 

my guess ls we’ll lose 4-0 or 4-1 in the first round of the playoffs. 

Depending on the matchups, It looks like a second round exit team to me.  But maybe we'll win the Metro, then get lucky and the top seeds get upset in the first round and we sneak into the SCF.

Edited by DCSaints_fan

Caps traded Siegenthaler to Jersey for a third.  Damn near league minimum salary stay-at-home defenseman and we refused to play him, and now he's gone for nothing that will help win with the current core of players.  Good for him, I guess, going to a team that actually wants him.

Edited by PokerPacker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Caps traded Siegenthaler to Jersey for a third.  Damn near league minimum salary stay-at-home defenseman and we refused to play him, and now he's gone for nothing that will help win with the current core of players.  Good for him, I guess, going to a team that actually wants him.

Trying to clear some cap room for the trade deadline, I guess.

Wish him the best!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

GMBM generally hates rookies and young players. Whenever Ovechkin is done, it’s gonna be a long rebuild. 

2 hours ago, max21 said:

Not sure if I like this 

That made no sense to me either. 

Just now, Hersh said:

GMBM generally hates rookies and young players. Whenever Ovechkin is done, it’s gonna be a long rebuild.

Is it him, or is it Lavs?  He's responsible for putting together a roster.  Laviolette is the one who gives them jerseys.

Edited by PokerPacker