Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023-24 Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

Kudos to the Caps.  I thought this would be a down year with all the trades last year, but it looks like they be might good.  This team has a star in Ovie and they've got guys around him that can play.  Plus they've got a youthful coach in Carbery who's got this team play good hockey right now.  I hope Harris and Co. are watching what's going on there

Edited by NoVaSkins21
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

Kudos to the Caps.  I thought this would be a down year with all the trades last year, but it looks like they be might good.  This team has a star in Ovie and they've got guys around him that can play.  Plus they've got a youthful coach in Carbery who's got this team play good hockey right now.  I hope Harris and Co. are watching what's going on there

This game wasn't exactly good hockey by the Caps.  They were hanging on for deal life pretty much all game, and Lindgren stole the game for them with some huge saves.

But, that said, they are not the bottom feeders that some around here thought they'd be after the first few games of the season.  Will help getting back some of our defenders, and I'm interested to see what dynamic Patches will bring when he takes the ice and gets up to speed.

• Like 1

The video of those little girls in turkey costumes doing the Mites of Ice thing is always hilarious and adorable.

Go Caps. Glad it seems they just needed a handful of games to get in sync with Carberry. Lots of improvement still needed, but when that's the case and they are winning games. We can all live with that. 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1