Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023-24 Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

Just now, TryTheBeal! said:

At current pace, he’ll pass Selanne, Lemieux, Yzermna and Messier by February.

Astounding.

Two thanksgivings from now he will be in 3rd place. He’d have to play to 41 to catch the Great One 

• Sad 1

Gotta pay to play. Cap issues are just getting started, unfortunately.. Wish Chandler well in Vegas. It's when we get to the big boys that Im worried about. Still haven't seen a viable replacement for Holtby or NIcky. Then comes Ovie. Next 2 years is gonna be touch and go. 

4 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

How do you figure?  If there was intent to injure, we'd have been able to see him spit.

I was talking about Kane's cheap shot to the head of Gudas which definitely gave him a concussion  

3 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I was talking about Kane's cheap shot to the head of Gudas which definitely gave him a concussion  

I was taking a shot at the NHL for being ****ing stupid and considering spitting to be an egregious 'intent to injure' over sucker-punching a person in the head who is restrained by officials.

3 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I was taking a shot at the NHL for being ****ing stupid and considering spitting to be an egregious 'intent to injure' over sucker-punching a person in the head who is restrained by officials.

Oh, got ya. 

Yeah, I had no problems with the games for the spitting but these kind of things should carry a much longer suspension. It gets guys to clean things up or they are gone. Wilson has definitely been forced to change and he has a lot. The St. Louis guy that got suspended recently should've gotten ten games minimum for the cross check into the goal cross bar. Super dangerous and for zero reason. 

Total domination.. Hope Gudas doesn't miss a bunch of games, cause Im pretty sure he was concussed. I don't know how dirty the hit was. Definitely high. But I think most of it was caused by him hitting his head on the boards. And it's not a cap/Wilson, so they'll probably give Kane a pat on the back and send him on his way..