Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: #REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

TK

September 7, 2019

INJURY REPORT UPDATE

The Washington Redskins have downgraded tight end Jordan Reed (concussion) to out for Sunday’s game against the Philadelphia Eagles.

For Immediate Release                                                                                  

September 7, 2019

REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va. – The Washington Redskins announced today that they have made the following roster moves:

The Redskins waived the following player:

WR Robert Davis 

The Redskins signed the following player to their active roster:

TE J.P. Holtz

I like Holtz and I like Davis. He has flashed often in preseasons. Would love him to get a chance to prove himself and fully realize his dream. Then again, I would love Holtz to realize his dream, too.

If I had my way I'd probably cut Colt with a wink-wink understanding that we have him on super-duper speed dial and would have kept Davis while bringing Holtz up.

7 hours ago, TK said:

Davis will be back once Reed is cleared. You guys act like you’ve never seen us this maneuver before.  

Oh that's for sure.

The interesting part in this story is that they decided to do it with Robert Davis. He's not a big special teamers, that's for sure, but he showned a few stuff that might get interest from other teams on the waiver wire.

Lately additions like Tanner Vallejo, though we're a bit thin at LB, or Treyvon Hester, maybe Smallwood would have been more suited for this maneuver.

8 hours ago, Leonard Washington said:

I don’t think the Eagles are worried about us. This is likely a full contact scrimmage. They are going to try some things out, put some mixed tendencies in film, and then finish us off. Sike!!!  😳

You said Sike🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, we must be same age lol.

Archived