Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Tua only averaged about one TD pass for every 7 passes thrown today, and only completed 84% of his passes.

Is he slacking ?

Yeah. Regressing... (extreme sarcasm fyi)

In fairness, the two best RBs and one WR were suspended for the first quarter. For second and third quarter (sat the 4th) he was back to his amazingly insane efficiency.

Tylan Wallace, check out the play at 52 seconds:

Double move, and sold the initial action well, loads of separation and he high points the ball.  He's an example of how loaded this WR class is.  I would love Jeudy on this team, but part of me says regardless, we can trade back and still pick up guys like Wallace who would be serious improvements.

Samuel Cosmi #52 is his name and number.  Super impressed with him so far.  He is easily better than Walker Little, Trey Adams, and Calvin Throckmorton.  He looks like the real deal.

Didn't get a chance to say this last week, but my favorite prospect on that vaunted Oregon line is the LG #68 Shane Lemieux.  He is a fantastic run blocker and I thought he had a really good game against a super tough match up last week.

This Texas Center Shackleford looks pretty good too.  He's overmatched against the size and athleticism of the LSU interior, but he's a gamer.

Cosmi is an absolute animal.  He's got the LSU pass rusher's flat out shook.  He's got them playing with their hands down and giving up on outside speed because they don't want him to put his hands on them.  He's ****ing finishing his blocks like a MMA fight.

I've got a new favorite prospect for us in this year's draft.

On the opposite end of the spectrum has been Delpit.  He's gotten embarrassed tonight...

Hopefully we are fortunate enough to land a top notch OT and TE in Rounds 1 and 2 by trading down in the 1st to pick up a 2nd round pick.  

On 9/2/2019 at 11:58 AM, panahoo said:

When Gruden is ultimately fired, I would love to see us throw a boatload of money at Riley to be the replacement.

If we were going to hire an CFB coach I'd want Clemson's HC.

2 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

What makes Dabo a brilliant CFB coach would not translate to the NFL.  He's in the perfect situation for what he does.  The NFL would ruin him.

Maybe so but I stated IF and who might make a good Redskin HC.

Archived