Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2020 The Non Presidential Edition

Cooked Crack

2 hours ago, No Excuses said:

Mark Kelly and Liz Warren are the only people I have donated to so far. I will be sending money to whoever challenges Susan Collins as well, but I think the primary there is more contested than AZ.

I think Gideon has it in the bag. Backed by the national party and rolling in donation money. Threw some money her way already.

16 hours ago, No Excuses said:

Mark Kelly and Liz Warren are the only people I have donated to so far. I will be sending money to whoever challenges Susan Collins as well, but I think the primary there is more contested than AZ. 

Also, it will be funny to see what attack ads the RNC comes up with against Kelly.

“Mark Kelly says he went to space.  But did he really? Have any of you gone to space and is the ISS real? Tell Mark to tell the truth! #flatearth”

I would have thought Kelley would be a bit too conservative for you. He's not much more liberal than the Republican he will be running against.

On 7/19/2019 at 1:57 AM, nonniey said:

I would have thought Kelley would be a bit too conservative for you. He's not much more liberal than the Republican he will be running against.

Kelly will be a useful voice on climate, science and gun reform in Congress. 

As much as you like to think this board is some far lefty hellscape, most of us are closer in views to Mark Kelly than Bernie Sanders. 

I'm very liberal and also a pragmatist. Which means that I can compromise my wants with We the People's needs. Our main problem was when Bill Clinton was elected and skewed the Democrats to the center, the Right Wing Republicans took advantage and skewed themselves far right. The Republican Party now resembles the John Birch Society, once the far right fringe. The Democrats didn't do enough to correct this turn, and we are suffering for it.

Stella is accused of stealing 279 items valued at $2,327.97 from a Target store in Edina, to the south-west of Minneapolis, on 8 January this year. She was arrested for the alleged theft after security staff called the police.

This is eating at me. How the **** you going to steal 279 items? This lady bold as hell.

3 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

The PAC, called the Conservative Majority Fund, has raised nearly $10 million since mid-2012 and continues to solicit funds to this day, primarily from thousands of steadfast contributors to conservative causes, many of them senior citizens. But it has made just $48,400 in political contributions to candidates and committees. Public records indicate its main beneficiaries are the operative Kelley Rogers, who has a history of disputes over allegedly unethical fundraising, and one of the largest conservative fundraising companies, InfoCision Management Corp., which charged millions of dollars in fundraising fees.

The saga of how politically connected fundraisers used one of the nation’s leading conservative organizations as a springboard for fundraising that mainly benefited the fundraisers themselves sheds light on the growing problem of so-called scam PACs — organizations that take advantage of loosened campaign finance laws to reap windfalls for insiders while directing only a small portion of receipts to actual political advocacy.

Good.  

Archived