Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

7 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

It was weird. Bob stuck his hand out to shake Zimm’s hand and Zimm went to shake it then pulled his hand back. I looked for smile but didn’t see one. 

Dugout celebration looked toned back too.. maybe Zim's in a bad mood today

10 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

The Orioles actually did us a favor. We should not be hemming and hawing about our long term prospects--this team is NOT competitive.

I think the overall roster we have can be competitive, if nobody was injured. Problem is we like to keep our guys on the IL for eternity. No way Yan is STILL too hurt from just swinging the bat. Holding Stras out for almost 2 seasons now because of nerve issues. Wtf are our trainers doing?

1 hour ago, mammajamma said:

I think the overall roster we have can be competitive, if nobody was injured. Problem is we like to keep our guys on the IL for eternity. No way Yan is STILL too hurt from just swinging the bat. Holding Stras out for almost 2 seasons now because of nerve issues. Wtf are our trainers doing?

Well, I am not going to guess about what they are doing--it happens, especially with older rosters. We also have no depth, and players like Corbin, Lester, Robles, Fedde, Kieboom, and several others have not produced at all. Injuries are part of it, but it's time to reload.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Well, I am not going to guess about what they are doing--it happens, especially with older rosters. We also have no depth, and players like Corbin, Lester, Robles, Fedde, Kieboom, and several others have not produced at all. Injuries are part of it, but it's time to reload.

I mean, I'm on the same page as you. Just venting about how we manage injured players

22 minutes ago, mammajamma said:

I mean, I'm on the same page as you. Just venting about how we manage injured players

I read that Max wants to extend before he waived his no trade.  If he does, we’ll get a better return obviously.  Both LAD and SD have a nice farm system.

1 minute ago, Ball Security said:

I read that Max wants to extend before he waived his no trade.  If he does, we’ll get a better return obviously.  Both LAD and SD have a nice farm system.

I actually like SD's team. They're fun to watch. So if he goes there, I won't be too mad about it. If I have to watch Max play for the Dodgers, ill never watch baseball again

• Like 1