Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

Just now, ClaytoAli said:

Dude really, you think some dude typing on his phone can Chang the outcome of a game?

**** yeah.  

And i I have a friend who’s been wearing the same hat since the beginning of the playoffs and I told him if he dared to take it off I was going to come staple it to his head.

And I’m not joking.  His wife was on board as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CaptainJames2004 said:

I'm pretty sure we're all stiff from that inning...

I have shared this before, but when I was a teenager I was watching Sportscenter and the scrolling ticker noted that Randy Johnson was out tonight (stiffness in groin). I was like 14 and I ****ing lost it. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

**** yeah.  

And i I have a friend who’s been wearing the same hat since the beginning of the playoffs and I told him if he dared to take it off I was going to come staple it to his head.

And I’m not joking.  His wife was on board as well.

The Redskins probably started losing after you took off those underwear that you wore through the entire 80s-91.

I demand that you put them back on bro!!!

Just now, skinsfan_1215 said:

I have shared this before, but when I was a teenager I was watching Sportscenter and the scrolling ticker noted that Randy Johnson was out tonight (stiffness in groin). I was like 14 and I ****ing lost it. 

This reminds me of Dennis Miller saying “In my experience, there is no such thing as minor groin surgery.”

• Like 1

I've been really hard on Davey at times, probably unfairly, so I apologize Mr. Martinez, you're a good guy. 

Once upon a time I posted a Captain Ron gif where I had Martin Short strangle you. I don't want to erase that gif from existence but I want to apologize for Martin Short metaphorically strangling you. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SkinsFTW said:

The Redskins probably started losing after you took off those underwear that you wore through the entire 80s-91.

I demand that you put them back on bro!!!

Such a huge difference. The Juju is only good for in-seasonstuff.  Never cross seasons.

It’s why like no hockey players shave during the playoffs.