Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

11 minutes ago, Forehead said:

I don't know why I'm sharing, but I love all of you, even the ones who clearly don't understand baseball very well with some of your crazy crap :)

Stras is sawft.  Bruce Hooper is better than Rendon.  Martinez is worst manager ever.  Kendrick has no business playing baseball ever again.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mammajamma said:

hopefully we get robles back @ home... 

also, still cant figure out why we didnt get the night game since we played last night, and NY/Hou didnt

They gotta put the Yankees on primetime whenever they get the chance.

I prefer playing at 4 anyway. Can watch the game, be done by 7:30, then head out for the night.

Just now, Warhead36 said:

They gotta put the Yankees on primetime whenever they get the chance.

I prefer playing at 4 anyway. Can watch the game, be done by 7:30, then head out for the night.

ya just weird we get short rest just because the Yankees are MLB's favorite child

and it starts at 1 for me, which means ill be drunk by 3, which means my whole saturday afternoon/evening is shot

Yea, I figured Robles would be back game 3 at the earliest to give him that extra day off in between cities.  Max always throws to Suzuki so good to see him back even though Gomes was great last night.

1514F5C6-0CB5-44AE-97A6-77C4688EA44C.jpeg

20 minutes ago, mammajamma said:

hopefully we get robles back @ home... 

also, still cant figure out why we didnt get the night game since we played last night, and NY/Hou didnt

Just like in the NLDS we got the prime time slot every game because we played the Dodgers who were the top team.  Now that you have the bottom two seeds in NLCS and the ALCS features the top two AL seeds they will get prime time slot every game that is on the same day.

• Like 1