Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

Gagnon was listed as the Mets starter when I looked earlier... guess they decided to let Font open the game for him. Annoying to see him dealing right after we were finally starting to hit Font. 

5 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Just turned on the game. What happened between Todd Frazier and Adam Eaton?  FP said something happened. 

They had some words between innings and had to be encouraged to go back to their respective dugouts. Frazier just being an a-hole apparently. 

Edited by skinsfan_1215
  • Thanks 1

The little things the manager can handle he handles poorly. This is a poorly coached team, that executes poorly, and has fundamental lack of talent at the back end of the rotation, and throughout the bullpen, minus closer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

The little things the manager can handle he handles poorly. This is a poorly coached team, that executes poorly, and has fundamental lack of talent at the back end of the rotation, and throughout the bullpen, minus closer.

I'm so tired of saying this, but what is the point of bringing up all this talent from the farm system only to see them flatline from bad coaching?  We are wasting these guys by not doing everything we can to make sure they keep progressing at the next level, and that includes being put in the best position to win.  I can't turn on Rizzo because I believe he's a manager away from getting this right, but my God we can't get right on that at all, it's KILLING us.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

If Lerners think they can lowball premier free agents or extensions, they are delusional.  Might as well try to emulate the A's or Rays and just pass on building around premier bats