Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

5 hours ago, MarkB452 said:

Yup, now if only Metro will stay open late.  I just priced the parking in the area.  There is nothing available from the Nats and there is a place near Nats Park that is $50 and closes at 11:45.  I think I am going to take my chances with Metro....sigh.  SO GLAD I SOLD MY PATRIOTS TICKETS AND AM GOING TO THIS INSTEAD!!!

i park for free!  

37 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Maybe it's the acoustics, MASN certainly has that problem, but wow is this Atlanta crowd quiet in a huge spot. 

I’m sure if they get another Francisco Cabrera walk off with sloth Sid Bream scoring on a close tag the fans will go nuts like Nats Park the other night lol

But seriously I think they’re just trained to just get loud when they do the tomahawk chop or some ****.

Edited by -JB-
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

Maybe not a popular opinion but I'm rooting for the Braves. Represent the NL East and raise the emotional stakes. 

nah man

thats like rooting for another team in the NFC East on some solidarity ****. I hope they lose in the most embarrassing and painful ways as possible, because ****'em

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, -JB- said:

I’m sure if they get another Francisco Cabrera walk off with sloth Sid Bream scoring on a close tag the fans will go nuts like Nats Park the other night lol

You hush up. Sid Bream was a national treasure, a cross between a middle school shop teacher and a reject from a John Travolta movie who somehow cobbled together enough talent to play in the pros for a decade.

Now on a more serious note, I haven't watched any Dodger games this season.  What's the word on this Walker Buehler character?

Edited by Forehead
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Forehead said:

You hush up. Sid Bream was a national treasure, a cross between a middle school shop teacher and a reject from a John Travolta movie who somehoe cobbled together enough talent to play in the pros for a decade.

Now on a more serious note, I haven't watched and Dodger games this season.  What's the word on this Walker Buehler character?

Buehler can hurl.