Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2019 - D's take VA. Bevin takes L.

Cooked Crack

19 minutes ago, No Excuses said:
I'm in a different timezone, have a big presentation early tomorrow morning... really should be preparing for it but gawd I love election nights.

"Ah, ****, that slides not supposed to be in there, my bad.....anyone in here from Kentucky?"

I started out voting first thing in the morning, waiting in line for the polls to open (I used to go with my parents, thats when they went). I used to judge turnout (from what I saw obviously) from the morning rush. Now, I vote after work, I made it at about 5:30 today. There wasn't a line, but every voting booth and place to fill out your ballot was surprisingly full. I also sat between two people with GOP sample ballots, I don't know if the turnout is a good or bad thing for Dems.

Like I said a week ago in the Impeachment thread, Republicans will be in trouble if they repeat the 2018 midterms where they bled support from suburban areas. That's going on again tonight in Kentucky. Trump and the GOP have the rural vote on lockdown.  The suburbs, not so much.

Archived