Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Giants Prediction Thread: The "Take Me Behind The Woodshed" Episode

skins island connection

Who wins the game?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this battle for futility?

5 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

@Morneblade the game is in DC, not NY.  You can't be so convinced we're going to lose that you're using points that aren't accurate.

My bad on the location. However I don't really see that changing much. Especially the players ****ing about a practice that was longer than usual and in pads, after loosing 3 of 4, loosing the division lead, and having a bunch of guys off the streets starting.

Sorry, does that sound like a team that is committed to win? Not to me it doesn't.

8 hours ago, Morneblade said:

Let me fix this for you.

Alex Smith was ineffective, and he wasn't turning the ball over.......or scoring. The defense was playing top 5 and AD was the offense. Then, the Defense goes from top 5 to somewhere in the 20's and can't stop the run or pass.

Exactly Morneblade, our Defense fell a part at the most critical time of the season. Colt put the points on the board against 2 very good defenses, and if it wasn't for Alex Smiths pick 6 against the Texans, that game was ours. But lets blame Colt for the losses, uhg!

Its up to Manusky. He must come out aggressive and try to pitch a shutout; game plan for no O to back him up.  Heavy pressure early on Mannings chin for the win.

Jay conceded last week down just 2 scores with over 3 minutes left.  So I doubt it, and we will play bend dont break, and the base pressure from our front 4 will not be enough.  Maybe we should tank on purpose, and out tank the G anyways. 

Giants 17 - Redskins 6.

15 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

Mark Sanchez gets hurt. Josh Jackson/Jack Johnson//Jack Jackson/Josh Joshson comes in and throws for 3 TDs and 300 yards.

Redskins 38 Giants 17.

Or a sinkhole opens up and swallows FedEx Field

Not to worry. George's son has sinkhole insurance. It automatically covers all L's and changes them to W's. Or at least that's what his office will leak to the media, along with another stadium story to try to detract from how he's ruining this organization. He has the owner believing stuff that's almost as absurd.

9 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

We got this game folks don't worry not that many of you do but for anybody who still interested we've got this game... If our defense shows up wanting to play we got this game

****, they didn't even want to practice hard this week. They are going to get punched in the mouth and cry about it.

1 minute ago, skins island connection said:

No one got it correct, again, although Capt'n Obvious was relatively close 30-16.

I guess I had too much faith in Gruden the QB whisperer to coach up Sanchez.

But, what could I expect; a butt hole talking to a butt-fumbler.

Gotta give you credit though, the thread title was the correct prediction.

On 12/5/2018 at 2:08 AM, Rdskns2000 said:

Giants 37

Skins   17

Close for a half but Giants pull away in the third.

15 hours ago, skins island connection said:

No one got it correct, again, although Capt'n Obvious was relatively close 30-16.

I guess I had too much faith in Gruden the QB whisperer to coach up Sanchez.

But, what could I expect; a butt hole talking to a butt-fumbler.

This was closer

Archived