Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Audi Field to Host Washington DC Defenders XFL Team in 2020

Ron78

What Will You Do To Support the XFL Franchise in DC?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What Will You Do To Support the XFL Franchise in DC?

• Attend games at Audi Field
    • Watch games at home or in sports bars
    • I will not support this team

For those who have attended a Defenders game: Wife & I are going to the game on Sunday. Are there places to hang out & eat/drink & watch the game? Something similar to the CF standing bar areas at Nats Park. We love doing that for the Nats games and hope we can do something similar at Audi Field.

16 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

For those who have attended a Defenders game: Wife & I are going to the game on Sunday. Are there places to hang out & eat/drink & watch the game? Something similar to the CF standing bar areas at Nats Park. We love doing that for the Nats games and hope we can do something similar at Audi Field.

I have no idea about, but I am curious about two things:

1. This is a playoff game Sunday, right? If so, how much is an XFL playoff ticket?

2. Let me know how loud the crowd is in person.

11 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I have no idea about, but I am curious about two things:

1. This is a playoff game Sunday, right? If so, how much is an XFL playoff ticket?

2. Let me know how loud the crowd is in person.

Yes, it's the XFL Division Championship with the winner(s) moving on to the 'Million Dollar Game' (Super Bowl). Tickets now are $29-155. I think the lowest started at $25. We're going to wait until the last minute, get the cheapest seats & then bounce around the stadium from bar to bar. 

Edited by EmirOfShmo
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Yes, it's the XFL Division Championship with the winner(s) moving on to the 'Million Dollar Game' (Super Bowl). Tickets now are $29-155. I think the lowest started at $25. We're going to wait until the last minute, get the cheapest seats & then bounce around the stadium from bar to bar. 

Get a pic with the Beer Snake!!! 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Everyone tends to hang out over near the Nats stadium and then walk over - you can go to Salt Line, All Purpose Pizza, Solace Outpost, Dacha....or on the other side of Nats stadium, Walters, Mission, and Tap99 are hotspots. The spots along the water will be nice if it isn't raining.

• Like 1