Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Redskins at New Yark Fooseball giants

TK

Werent we having the same conversations last year with kirk though? (except we were losing due to x...)Fixed those issues minus the guy that didn't want to be here and still getting the desired result. You want kirk back? Ok lets do it....tell me what to do

35 minutes ago, Morneblade said:

He's probably held us back some actually, but at least he's not throwing INT's that is literally about the only thing you can give him credit for.

I really hate it when people say dumb **** like this. "The defense is great, so it's better to have a Smith rather than Drew Brees or Aaron Rodgers."

No. It's not. You have a guy one of those 2, You're a SB favorite.

Except he has not been accurate.

If the Redskins have a lead, with the defense playing as good as they are right now, Smith throwing a deep ball here and there would be beneficial in many ways; if anything it could be considered a punt if its picked off, no sweat, let the defense do their thing and learn from the mistake.

But Smith has to WANT to throw the ball, its not Gruden holding him back.

1 hour ago, Gibbit said:

Werent we having the same conversations last year with kirk though? (except we were losing due to x...)Fixed those issues minus the guy that didn't want to be here and still getting the desired result. You want kirk back? Ok lets do it....tell me what to do

Kirk had much less to work with last year. The OL was hurt. There was no AP. We didn't have Richardson. Reed was broken. And still, the results were much better. We were 12th in passing offense and 16th in total offense and scoring. I think we would take that and run with it. 

you know what?....im drunk...yes i am..... but i am so giddy....i went to work after the game...and than procedded to get drunk watchin the vike/saints game... I WAS WRONG>>.. I loved me some Cuz....I said i saw some Montana in him....i was so salty about us losin' kirk...I was one of the ones questioning the AP signin...glory be...how wrong i was...bout ALL DAY n' kurt...

8 minutes ago, TK said:

Pre Game pics are up. Still have over 900 game pics to though, 2 flights & possibly some sleep before they’re up though. 

Is Sam Huffreally ours though?...I know he was great for us but (b4 my x), I still see him as a giant...which is weird cause i dont see Byner as a brown...or Jurgenaen eagle...or Riggo as a jet...hmmm but i do see Theismen as a canadian... sowtf do i kno?

22 minutes ago, Stefanskins said:

Is Sam Huffreally ours though?...I know he was great for us but (b4 my x), I still see him as a giant...which is weird cause i dont see Byner as a brown...or Jurgenaen eagle...or Riggo as a jet...hmmm but i do see Theismen as a canadian... sowtf do i kno?

So you’re that drunk.  Got it. :ols:

• TK locked this topic
On 10/28/2018 at 9:25 AM, TK said:

Let’s test a theory. So far when I’ve made fun of the opponent in these thread titles, we end up with a win. :) 

On 10/28/2018 at 5:08 PM, TK said:

How ya like me now? :ols:

On 10/28/2018 at 6:04 PM, Voice_of_Reason said:

Now you've got to be all creative about a Falcon's thread title.  Maybe something involving MC Hammer...

Gimme a few....

:evil:

Archived