Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Three little Birds thread, It's gonna be aight. Good ju-ju thread

SWFLSkins

35 minutes ago, Morneblade said:

It's possible. And to be honest, the injuries are already pilling up. However that was not the context of the answer. The person I was replying to asked if Jay would be back for another year because Guice went down. I said if we got 4-12 he won't be, but if we go 9-7 (not really much better than the last 3 years) he likely would. It was not a prediction of what would actually happen. You got that part, right?

Yes, I guess that was my way of saying that I guarantee he will be back next year 

1 hour ago, SWFLSkins said:

Stop it MON, this is positive vibration thread, take it to the injuries threads, any or all six of dem bruddah.

=Come on Morne, time to lighten it up. 

Just responding to a question :)

But, I'll refrain from overly negative comments in here. ;)

9 minutes ago, Morneblade said:

Sims is looking good. Liked what I saw in the 1st Preseason game as well. And......................dare I say.....

He's tall. ;)

Simmie Sims or Cam Cobbs, I don't give a damn, somebody catch the ball Thursday night. 

Just what we needed at a time like now..I like it swflskins..good on ya mate..I know I haven't thrown in the ****in towel!?!?!!

Love ya paps!!!.gonna be a long season hearing him talk about juice being out hahaha, love it!!..went and visited him today and talked about the up coming season and to see if we'll still meet at the local watering hole and it's still on..season after season..football with the ole man...CANT WAIT FOR REDSKINS FOOTBALL!!!!

Archived