Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Three little Birds thread, It's gonna be aight. Good ju-ju thread

SWFLSkins

40 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Absolutely...it felt frickin good reading.that bit about Allen's thoughts on Jimmy t..

Yeah JA has become quite the leader on D. His impact is multiplied through his leadership. He's a No nonsense, all business, Grimey Gogetter, with tons of talent, and elite work ethic. It raises self-expectations for everyone. Lucky as hell he dropped to us.

Two spoons sitting on top..not that it's suprising he's a rising star for this team I love so much being an all around captain and team leader..they say the game is won in the trenches I betcha dj say I play it deep and in the trenches (insert gif of him forcing and recovering fumble last week) gimmie that ball imma hawk in the back field...two spoon dj hey hey...

That is my rap song for dj..if ya read it juuusssst right it could be made into a jam!...in all seriousness he should have been my next jersey instead of Alex Smith, but o well I've always wanted a qb jersey..and unlike others I've ALLWAYS liked Alex..from when what happened in SF I loved his attitude about it... anyway..I'll get that 36 jersey..

Archived