Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Three little Birds thread, It's gonna be aight. Good ju-ju thread

SWFLSkins

Thank God for this thread..Lord knows WE need it now more than ever, they'll turn this around and handle business against the pack and beat the saints.. c'mon grudes we need ya to work ur magic sunday and get that win!!

35 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Booooooooooo.

Just kidding. 

I agree I don't think I've ever seen it this bad around here.

Especially from one week to the other..wow..I'm gonna mark it up as we got out coached and obviously out played and the core of our players are putting it behind them and grooming the young to get ready TO TAKE THE PACK DOWN!!..

Yeah I don't think its because we lost, its definitely the manner in which it happened but we are still tied for first place in the division, we have remained for the most part healthy especially in the first string of our team and it's not uncommon at all even for good teams to have complete stinkfest games and come back strong either the following week or later in the season.

If we deploy a good gameplan against the packers and come out with a win we'll all be feeling much better. 

I think any success will be predicated on a good push from both lines. If the D line can push and create some problems maybe it takes GB a half or so to adjust. If the O line can create some holes, maybe our run game can make GB have to respect it and it opens up some passing opportunities.

If the lines dont win the LOS, it could get ugly.

1 hour ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

I think any success will be predicated on a good push from both lines.

2 hours ago, redskinss said:

Yeah I don't think its because we lost, its definitely the manner in which it happened

Exactly. It's the extreme trench losses against what we thought were weak opponent fronts. That just rocked my confidence in them. 

.. but I'm not ready to condemn their chances. Not yet. Need to see more.  Going to stay hopeful that this kick to the face they took will really shake things up. ? 

Yaahhh Mon don't ya know you can't separate father and son on game day and expect to win... It's the exact reason we lost, just dawned on me... my dad sat and watched the game at our favorite Watering Hole by himself as I did in another state..it's allllright Mon we'll be together this Sunday for the game and get that win against the Packers!!

Archived