Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For the fact nerdz...

TK

14 hours ago, UKskins said:

Important section here is rookie RB records.... ;)

EDIT: I don't know if that's a real section, but I'm super optimistic about Guice.

They have him at fourth string right now. :(  It will most likely change, but right now what does that say??

46 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

nothing.... it’s just a message, you start at the bottom gotta earn it don’t you know.

It's more than nothing.  Other rookie backs will be running with their first teams.  There aren't any mind games, or strategic moves.  They're treated like the thoroughbreds that they are.  Didn't you know? 

1 hour ago, Vanguard said:

It's more than nothing.  Other rookie backs will be running with their first teams.  There aren't any mind games, or strategic moves.  They're treated like the thoroughbreds that they are.  Didn't you know? 

Nah, I'm with the other dude. It doesn't mean anything except telling Guice subtly to keep working and that he hasn't made it yet. Guice plays angry, you put that chip on his shoulder and he will come out swinging. Dude thrives on adversity. He's never had it easy and that's what drives him. The depth chart before 1st pre-season game means absolutely nothing, and it's not about mind games. Good coaches know which buttons to push to keep their guys motivated and focused.

The plural spelling of Nerds is with an S. In the grand scheme of life I suppose its a minor issue. But as a Nerd and in our present hysterical lunatic environment, I must admit to feeling a bit triggered by the probably unintentional slight. I demand something unreasonable as recompense. Or not. Carry on.

18 hours ago, TK said:

You have your panties in a knot & it makes you walk funny. 

I won't start roasting an admin to prove my point.  Didn't find your jab all that funny either, not worth a retort.

19 hours ago, UKskins said:

Nah, I'm with the other dude. It doesn't mean anything except telling Guice subtly to keep working and that he hasn't made it yet. Guice plays angry, you put that chip on his shoulder and he will come out swinging. Dude thrives on adversity. He's never had it easy and that's what drives him. The depth chart before 1st pre-season game means absolutely nothing, and it's not about mind games. Good coaches know which buttons to push to keep their guys motivated and focused.

I hear you.  Just putting things in perspective.  Bringing it to the light.  We think that's what Jay is doing.  I'm tired of watching Rob Kelley squander the lines hard play.  It seems like I'm harping on this, but I'm honestly not trying to. 

Archived