Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Syracuse.com: Central NY parents want top county court to evict 30-year-old son from family home

China

7 hours ago, First Colony said:

I think it's also telling that he did this:

From NY POST-

In 2017, Michael sued Best Buy for $338,500 for firing him two years earlier for not working Saturdays. That case is still pending.

Maybe he has a legit case for a religious exemption? 

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Think back, if when you interview for a job, you're told the hours/days you will be working before you accept the job, correct? 

He just didn't want to work, Saturdays off or no.

Moocher and free loader.

With part time gigs in retail it's not always quite that simple. 

But then again, if you're taking a part time job in retail, you're probably understanding you'll have to work some Saturdays. 

11 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Think back, if when you interview for a job, you're told the hours/days you will be working before you accept the job, correct? 

He just didn't want to work, Saturdays off or no.

Moocher and free loader.

Actually, I don’t think they (along with most retail and service industry places) do that these days. 

“Flexible scheduling” as they call it. Which according to a friend who studies this issue, is pretty bad for workers. 

Too bad this is his parents real life. They let him stay for years. We don't have the full story about what the parents required of him like rent, housework, and so on while he was living there. It seems like he was just existing there, not contributing to the household. 

He's enjoying his fifteen seconds of fame though. Although during the above interview he seems to realize that his reasons/arguments sound stupid even to himself as he verbalizes.. 

"By the end of October, Michael Rotondo said his parents were demanding he get a full-time job, health insurance and sessions with a therapist, but he said he "didn't need any of those things."

Yeah, sorry...when you decide you just don't need a full time job, coupled with (earlier in the article) "I'm not bothering them by living here...It's little to no cost to them, and considering how much they've harassed me, I think it's the least that they should be required to do, which is just let me hang here a bit longer and use their hot water and electricity" then you've basically lost the right to breathe air.  What a dip****.

2 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

I knew it wouldn’t take time until the right wing nutjobs welcomed him into their clan:

Im not sure why.  Dude is 30, doesnt want to work, has zero accounatbility, and is a fail at life loser who whines like a little **** all day because life is hard and somebody owes him a free ride

Seems like a PERFECT fit for the libtards!

Archived