Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

My favorite is seeing people driving around in $100,000+ cars with either a "Don't Tread on Me" sticker or license place. Like...who the **** is treading on you? What happened sweetheart, did the Starbucks barista not put enough cream in your latte this morning?

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

On 8/9/2023 at 5:12 PM, China said:

This is the kind of knock on the door I was speaking about:

Man killed during FBI raid in connection with threats against Biden, other officials

A Utah man was shot and killed during an FBI raid early Wednesday morning, the FBI confirmed to ABC News. The raid was in connection with an investigation into alleged threats against President Joe Biden and others, according to two officials briefed on the case.

Some more news. 

Might make the narrative more complex. Maybe. 

On 8/10/2023 at 7:23 PM, mistertim said:

My favorite is seeing people driving around in $100,000+ cars with either a "Don't Tread on Me" sticker or license place. Like...who the **** is treading on you? What happened sweetheart, did the Starbucks barista not put enough cream in your latte this morning?

In my area, it's these families with well over $200,000 in toys like lifted trucks, four-wheelers, boats, and motorcycles for each kid. They endlessly gripe about how gas prices are ruining their finances. 

• Haha 1

Ex-Trump doc Ronny Jackson’s arrest followed threats against state trooper: report

Former Donald Trump physician and current Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-Texas) threatened a state trooper amid an altercation with authorities at a rodeo last month, The Dallas Morning News reports, citing a sheriff’s incident report.

Jackson threatened to beat the state trooper and “bury” a West Texas sheriff in the next election after deputies pushed him to the ground and handcuffed him in the July 29 incident, authorities said according to the report.

The incident occurred in White Deer, around 40 miles northeast of Amarillo.

Jackson previously said he was trying to help a teenager experiencing a seizure at the time of the incident and claimed to be the victim of an overzealous law enforcement response.

But Carson County Sheriff Tam Terry’s report paints a very different picture, describing the retired rear admiral as being confrontational and uncooperative during the incident.

Deputies asked Jackson to step back at least four times before detaining him so emergency responders could render aid to the girl, the report said.

Chief Deputy Sheriff JC Blackburn said Jackson continued “screaming profanity about the trooper” even after being released from handcuffs, the report said.

“I physically had to hold Congressman Jackson back from going towards Trooper Young,” Blackburn said.

Click on the link for the full article

They shouldn't have held him back.  They should've let him assault the state trooper and then get his ass beat.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, China said:

Ex-Trump doc Ronny Jackson’s arrest followed threats against state trooper: report

Former Donald Trump physician and current Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-Texas) threatened a state trooper amid an altercation with authorities at a rodeo last month, The Dallas Morning News reports, citing a sheriff’s incident report.

Jackson threatened to beat the state trooper and “bury” a West Texas sheriff in the next election after deputies pushed him to the ground and handcuffed him in the July 29 incident, authorities said according to the report.

The incident occurred in White Deer, around 40 miles northeast of Amarillo.

Jackson previously said he was trying to help a teenager experiencing a seizure at the time of the incident and claimed to be the victim of an overzealous law enforcement response.

But Carson County Sheriff Tam Terry’s report paints a very different picture, describing the retired rear admiral as being confrontational and uncooperative during the incident.

Deputies asked Jackson to step back at least four times before detaining him so emergency responders could render aid to the girl, the report said.

Chief Deputy Sheriff JC Blackburn said Jackson continued “screaming profanity about the trooper” even after being released from handcuffs, the report said.

“I physically had to hold Congressman Jackson back from going towards Trooper Young,” Blackburn said.

Click on the link for the full article

They shouldn't have held him back.  They should've let him assault the state trooper and then get his ass beat.

Ronny Jackson is just further proof that because someone manages to achieve a rarified or highly regarded position, it doesn't necessarily mean they aren't complete jackwagons. Mike Flynn was a 3 star general. This moron was an admiral as well as a physician.

Stupidity follows no rank system.

Edited by mistertim
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1