Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Just now, TheGreatBuzz said:

It makes me wonder if it wasn't planned to put her on stage with the jv squad.

Of course it was.

Proud of Castro going all in with pathways to citizenship if you haven't commited a crime, not just picking and choosing from who's already here.  

31 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Why did Beto just shoot himself in the face going all in speaking Spanish instead of answering the question?

Watching a half hour behind.    Corey Booker was looking at Beto like, 'what the hell is happening?' when he spoke in Spanish 

Just now, visionary said:

Watching a half hour behind.    Corey Booker was looking at Beto like, 'what the hell is happening?' when he spoke in Spanish 

GD, I mean, at least give us subtitles if they are going to do that.  I don't know Spanish fam, and even if I did I wouldn't want a debate in multiple languages.  

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Decriminalizing border crossing is a losing position imo because it plays into the right’s “open border” propaganda. 

Sounds like you're more worried about the perception of that policy change versus the results.

Anyone notice all three of the panelist have a picture chart for all the candidates in front of them?  

That just straight up personifies this nonsense, there's too many candidates, they aren't giving all of them a chance to clarify their positions on things, Fox is going to round up the answers of the people that did get to talk and weaponize it and only a handful are the candidates around going to be able to refute it.

Archived